Best Oral Drug

just doing some research and im curious as 2 u guys view on the best oral steroid i know people taking dbol but is there anything better 2 gain a little bit more muscle thanks 4 any advice

We are not 12 and your not typing into a cell phone.

lmao! great post!

You too lillguy… ;p

Food works real well, when you actually eat enough of it. Oh yeah, lift weights too…

heard this shit really gives a great pump, its been known to make some people a little lethargic though…

[quote]Game_over wrote:
heard this shit really gives a great pump, its been known to make some people a little lethargic though…[/quote]

If you feel lethargic, then just double the dose. I got mad gains from it.

paint thinner is good for cutting

Gopher-be-gone pellets get me real swole bra!

I prefer extenZe. That gets me pretty swole downstairs. :slight_smile:

I like battery acid,it really helps cut the fat away.

[quote]forsaken316 wrote:
I like battery acid,it really helps cut the fat away.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure the battery acid cuts away just about everything. Skin, hair, bones, flesh, etc.

lmao@Gopher-be-gone!! as if that stuff exists! roflmao!

[quote] JJ wrote:
lmao@Gopher-be-gone!! as if that stuff exists! roflmao![/quote]

I have that actually. I think it’s generic name is called a 12 gauge.

I always thought of carl spackler as my best form of gopher-be-gone… and a quick dali-lama quote for the haters :wink:

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I�??m a pro jock, and who do you think they give me?

The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald�?� striking. So, I�??m on the first tee with him. I give him the driver.

He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga�?� gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he�??s gonna stiff me.

And I say, �??Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.�?? And he says, �??Oh, uh, there won�??t be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.�?? So I got that goin�?? for me, which is nice.

lmao! I just remembered the fucking gopher from Caddyshack. Ah man, good times.

desiccated liver tabs…
dose 20-30 at a time

…license to kill gophers at will…granted to me by the government of the united nations…lol funny shit.

where’ve you been slag?