Best of the Steroids Forum

Sorry lads, took a break from posting for a while. I’ll add that thread you mentioned, BBB, I’ve had a quick read through and it looks like a good little log, with some comedy value thrown in.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Please suggest threads from old school TNation.

Many of us simply haven’t been around long enough to have caught some of the gems.[/quote]

x2

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
If you fancy a slightly more lighthearted, yet very experimental thread, may I suggest ‘the DRG and BBB Brotherhood of Pain’.

I was told it’s viewed as a bit of a classic, ahem. insert false modesty here.

Perhaps you should review it first RG and then see if you think it’s right or wrong for this collection of threads.

:slight_smile:

BBB[/quote]

Haha definitely a classic.

Any good logs with seldom seen compounds or drug combinations done by experienced users, insulin protocols and any peptide logs are greatly appreciated. Whether we agree personally with the usage of a particular drug does not mean we should not collect all the information we have and keep it safe for future generations.

Familiarity and education with everything we might see is ALWAYS a positive.

what steriods have the least effects on your body? Explain what there called please

Can anyone here help me with a few questions, I started gear about 6 months ago, first started with cypionate and trenbolone (750mg 300mg) for three months, took one month off now im back on with cypionate and eq and dbol (750/600 and 30ed) my guy ran out if cup and im crashing hard would doubling up on the dbol help or make it worse? And is it really bad to only take one month breaks?

[quote]boy.oneder wrote:
Can anyone here help me with a few questions, I started gear about 6 months ago, first started with cypionate and trenbolone (750mg 300mg) for three months, took one month off now im back on with cypionate and eq and dbol (750/600 and 30ed) my guy ran out if cup and im crashing hard would doubling up on the dbol help or make it worse? And is it really bad to only take one month breaks?[/quote]

Yes and the fact that you asked this in the sticky thread worries me.

Has anyone used micronized raws in the 1-2um particle size?

The “Best on AAS Forum” thread became the shitpit of retarded weaklings… sigh

In truth, the BEST of this forum are the Stickies, too bad the noobs never fucking read them before asking “is 1500mg tesp prop a week is a solid way to lose 30lbs while putting on some muscle?”

[quote]lbraga wrote:
The “Best on AAS Forum” thread became the shitpit of retarded weaklings… sigh

In truth, the BEST of this forum are the Stickies, too bad the noobs never fucking read them before asking “is 1500mg tesp prop a week is a solid way to lose 30lbs while putting on some muscle?”[/quote]

Don’t forget while getting completely shredded as well

Lots of good info here, thanks.

Any reason i can only see this forum when im logged out?

Nice having it all in one place. Thanks!

Two good resources I used for research is “Anabolics” by William Llewellyn and “Anabolic Primer” by Gerard Thorne. Both are experience and opinion oriented with lots of “Studies” packed in their. Lots of “Bro science” gets thrown around when it comes to gear so hopefully these will be some good resources to clear up so misinformation.

Hey. I’m a NEWB trying to get educated. Can someone walk me through how to best navigate/ educate here? Feelin like a asian tourist in NYC

Great post! I love info at my fingertips like this. makes research and brushing up in certain areas a tad bit easier, thank you!

I’m about to start a stack cycle of anadrol 50 an sust 250 any advise of dosage to start an through out the cycle? I have chlomid for post cycle when should I start post cycle an should I add anything else for ex arimodex? Also will I lose most my gains after the cycle?

Is tren as bad for you as I’m reading about? Is it worth the risk?

so question. i got my test levels done and they where low 54 was the number. my dr put me on fortesta 4 pumps a day 40mg of test but how much is really absorbed but my levels went up to 759. he just put me on the injections but only 100mg a week should i have him keep me on the gel or see if he can raise my doses higher to 200mg a week which would be better

Please add something for PCT: