Best of Joe Rogan vs Mike Goldberg

Actually, mostly the worst of Mike Goldberg. Really highlights his innane, ignorant and hyperbolic commentary.

I do feel Joe Rogan does bring a lot of insight to the UFC. I know a lot of people don’t care for him…meh I could go either way but there are far worse commentaries out there.

Goldberg is so scared to make any bad comments about fighter that he said on last GSP fight on the 5th round: i THINK Shields will have to search for the knockout right now. lol

Ha ha, poor Mike! He is goofy. When I want to screw with people who watch UFC but don’t know me I say, “Oh, I have SUCH a crush on Mike Goldberg” & roll my eyes back in mock ecstasy. They always try to be polite about my unorthodox taste.

I do like Joe Rogan. He’s bright, as comedians generally are, and he seems to give a damn about what’s happening in the cage. He’s kind to fighters who try hard but lose anyway. And he’s never rude when he corrects Goldberg.

Hahahaha that remembered of the time Goldberg said about Travis Lutter being like Michael Jordan of bjj.

good stuff…i can’t stand listening to Goldberg. while he is a decent anouncer in general, he simply doesn’t get fighting.

Rogan’s got a good grasp on it all, but he’s just so 250% soemthimes… “THE BEST FIGHT EVER! ALL OUT WAR! BLAH BLAH BLAH!”

i would like to see the UFC get someone else to work with Rogan…in all hosenty, i really like Florian and Bonnar as anouncers. considering Bonnar’s fight age, he might be a good condidate down the road. Mir, too…

I dislike Joe Rogan’s style but he has great substance.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
good stuff…i can’t stand listening to Goldberg. while he is a decent anouncer in general, he simply doesn’t get fighting.

Rogan’s got a good grasp on it all, but he’s just so 250% soemthimes… “THE BEST FIGHT EVER! ALL OUT WAR! BLAH BLAH BLAH!”

i would like to see the UFC get someone else to work with Rogan…in all hosenty, i really like Florian and Bonnar as anouncers. considering Bonnar’s fight age, he might be a good condidate down the road. Mir, too…[/quote]

Every time Mir says “gots” we drink. “So-and-so gots the armbar!” I like Mir, too. :slight_smile:

lol! Goldberg: “I know what you’re thinking, mighty ball mighty ball DEEP DEEP DEEP!”

Joe Rogan: Does best to ignore that and continue talking about the fight

Genius ^^ I like them both to be honest. Yea Mike does seem to blunder his way through the commentary sometimes Joe is always there to keep him straight. They bounce off of each other well I think.

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
Hahahaha that remembered of the time Goldberg said about Travis Lutter being like Michael Jordan of bjj.[/quote]

on Travis Lutter

Mike Goldberg: “He’s like the Michael Jordan of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu!”

Joe Rogan: “No, he’s not”

Mike Goldberg: “Larry Bird?”

Joe Rogan: “Uhm, no.”

Mike Goldberg: “Kobe Bryant?”

Joe Rogan: “…”

Goldberg: “You know Joe, When Matt and his brother Mark Hughes were growing up they would pound each other behind the barn!”

Lol! How the fuck can anyone not like these two? =D

[quote]Stern wrote:
on Travis Lutter

Goldberg: “You know Joe, When Matt and his brother Mark Hughes were growing up they would pound each other behind the barn!”

[/quote]

Haha, aren’t they such an entertaining couple?

I know some people who are fed up with this, but I love Goldberg’s ‘AND IT’S ALL OVERRRRR!!!’ at the end of every single fight. Gets me all the time.

I’m a huge fan of them both. Honestly, I’d take Goldy over Mauro any day. I think he’s improved over the years, and him and Joe as a team has really matured.

Where’s that Tito fuckup vid?

Aah there we go:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:
on Travis Lutter

[/quote]

Haha, aren’t they such an entertaining couple?

I know some people who are fed up with this, but I love Goldberg’s ‘AND IT’S ALL OVERRRRR!!!’ at the end of every single fight. Gets me all the time.
[/quote]

Hah indeed! And it’s great to hear their enthusiasm still after all these years. I don’t think a third commentator would hurt though; the original UFC panel before the Fert bros bought it had three didn’t it? Have to admit as a latecomer to the sport that I’ve yet to make my way through all of them - it’s alot of catching up.

But listening to the Pride commentators in comparison makes me whince ><

I would love having Joe Rogan paired with Bas Rutten.

ONE MINUTE REMAINS!!!

Agreed, Bas Rutten and Joe would be most excellent, but I’d miss Goldy’s goofy comments. The three of them would be fun.

This thread made my day. Me and my buddies love laughing at goldbergs nonsensical ramblings during the fight.

He’s like Ron burgandy on fighting.

GO FUCK YOURSELF SAN DIEGO!

Ron Burgundy for president.