Best Non-Steroid Supplement

I was taking Superdrol, and it was too hard on my liver, so Im looking for a good replacement.

any idea?>

thanks

Natural T-boosters like Alpha Male; Creatine; Glutamine; Whey, whey/casien proteins; Forskolin based products such as Carbolin 19 (YMMV). Now of course these things will only help slightly if your diet and training is in order.

Of course there are a few other pro-hormone type products out there, but not without side effects. I doubt if you’re going to find anything safe that gives you the results that you got with Superdrol. If there is something out there, I too would be interested. I was going to try Superdrol, but have decided against it due to health risks.

[quote]ipjunkie wrote:
Natural T-boosters like Alpha Male; Creatine; Glutamine; Whey, whey/casien proteins; Forskolin based products such as Carbolin 19 (YMMV). Now of course these things will only help slightly if your diet and training is in order.

Of course there are a few other pro-hormone type products out there, but not without side effects. I doubt if you’re going to find anything safe that gives you the results that you got with Superdrol. If there is something out there, I too would be interested. I was going to try Superdrol, but have decided against it due to health risks.[/quote]

Since when did “Creatine; Glutamine; Whey, whey/casien proteins” raise T levels? Am I missing something?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
ipjunkie wrote:

Of course there are a few other pro-hormone type products out there, but not without side effects. I doubt if you’re going to find anything safe that gives you the results that you got with Superdrol. If there is something out there, I too would be interested. I was going to try Superdrol, but have decided against it due to health risks.

Since when did “Creatine; Glutamine; Whey, whey/casien proteins” raise T levels? Am I missing something?[/quote]

Um I dont think that what is meant here, If you look there are semi colons in there not commas. It says T boosters like Alpha Male; this semi colon then sepeartes the next suggestion meaning they are seperate. If you notice the use then of a comma on similar things like “Whey, whey/casien proteins”

Just an observation and really kind of picking at the minutia in my opinion just looking for a way to find fault in an otherwise solid and helpful post.

[quote]Phill wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
ipjunkie wrote:

Since when did “Creatine; Glutamine; Whey, whey/casien proteins” raise T levels? Am I missing something?

Um I dont think that what is meant here, If you look there are semi colons in there not commas. It says T boosters like Alpha Male; this semi colon then sepeartes the next suggestion meaning they are seperate. If you notice the use then of a comma on similar things like “Whey, whey/casien proteins”

Just an observation and really kind of picking at the minutia in my opinion just looking for a way to find fault in an otherwise solid and helpful post.[/quote]

Yes. I don’t claim to be an english major, but that was the idea. And after reading my own post, I see how if someone wasn’t reading carefully they might not get the intended meaning.

[quote]ipjunkie wrote:
Yes. I don’t claim to be an english major, but that was the idea. And after reading my own post, I see how if someone wasn’t reading carefully they might not get the intended meaning.[/quote]

internets!

[quote]Phill wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
ipjunkie wrote:

Just an observation and really kind of picking at the minutia in my opinion just looking for a way to find fault in an otherwise solid and helpful post.[/quote]

since when did this turn into english

Exactly what I was trying to clear up. Its a great post that was taken Wrongly.

[quote]deepbleu wrote:
I was taking Superdrol, and it was too hard on my liver, so Im looking for a good replacement.

any idea?>

thanks

[/quote]

In what way did the Superdrol affect your liver? I just bought a bottle and started taking it three days ago. What I have noticed is that my urine is almost an orange color. Is this indicative if ill effects on the liver? Anyone? Thanks.

MB

[quote]masterblaster wrote:

In what way did the Superdrol affect your liver? I just bought a bottle and started taking it three days ago. What I have noticed is that my urine is almost an orange color. Is this indicative if ill effects on the liver? Anyone? Thanks.

MB[/quote]

You’ll also notice that it will start to have a pretty good odor to it…Good as in bad, not good. You know what I mean. But I agree that the affects were terrific and I will cycle again for sure. I have not noticed any liver/kidney…ANY problems at all.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
masterblaster wrote:

MB

You’ll also notice that it will start to have a pretty good odor to it…Good as in bad, not good. You know what I mean. But I agree that the affects were terrific and I will cycle again for sure. I have not noticed any liver/kidney…ANY problems at all. [/quote]

What would I look for as far as indicative evidence of ill effects on the liver/kidneys (if you know)? Also, have you heard of Masterdrol and if so good or bad? Thanks for the replies.

MB

Try taking a liver protector? Like Milk Thistle

You’ll also notice that it will start to have a pretty good odor to it…Good as in bad, not good. You know what I mean. But I agree that the affects were terrific and I will cycle again for sure. I have not noticed any liver/kidney…ANY problems at all. [/quote]

Lostinthought,

Just curious, what kind of gains did you make with Superdrol?

[quote]miutf wrote:
You’ll also notice that it will start to have a pretty good odor to it…Good as in bad, not good. You know what I mean. But I agree that the affects were terrific and I will cycle again for sure. I have not noticed any liver/kidney…ANY problems at all.

Lostinthought,

Just curious, what kind of gains did you make with Superdrol?
[/quote]
I weigh about 195 and my weight stayed the same throughout the cycle…

As for numbers my flat bench went from doing 6 reps of 275 to 10 reps of 275, (don’t have a spotter so I don’t know what my max was before but it’s now at about 345…Squats for some reason didn’t change much other than going from one rep of 410 to 8 reps of 415…Barbell shoulder shrugs went from 295 to 350…Deadlifts, (weak spot for me) went from 4 reps of 275 to 8 reps of 295…

I did not notice any ill effects from Superdrol / Phera Plex stack. I was also taking Milk Thistle, NAC, Hawthorn Berry, Fish & Flax Oils. Drink lots of water and ate about 4000cal per day with around 200 - 250 g protein. (3 pills SD 2 PP) I started at 214 and ended at 228 after 4 weeks. I took one month off and have started the second half of the bottle (2 SD 1 PP) and have enough for about 20 days. I am up to 236 now and how to be at least to 240 with 10 days left in the cycle. Bodyfat went from 24% at start and am down to 20% now. I also took M between cycles and have M, Alpha Male, Carbolin 19, HOT-ROX, once I am done with this cycle. Am going with M and Carbolin 19 and then switch to Alpha Male and Carbolin 19 and then finally cut with Alpha Male and HOT-ROX. Been on current workout for 10 weeks now and am starting The Art of Waterbury next week.

I’m really wondering at this point why anyone would actually have used that shit.

MONTHS ago Cy Willson posted on here that it was nothing much more than an artificial Progesterone that wreaks havoc on the liver and the rest of the body.

If you want what I can only assume to be a ‘steroidal’ effect, as I’ve never used gear, go with TRIBEX & M or Alpha Male, I’m still not sure which I like more out of those two, but they both kick ass.

Also, that ZMA stuff is pretty bad ass, and it’s actually good for ya!

Try checking this thread out, lots of good information on Biotest Stacks.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=723771

With all supplements, you must be careful, and dose up slowly and see where it takes you,…like any good drug.

[quote]CU AeroStallion wrote:
I’m really wondering at this point why anyone would actually have used that shit.

MONTHS ago Cy Willson posted on here that it was nothing much more than an artificial Progesterone that wreaks havoc on the liver and the rest of the body.

If you want what I can only assume to be a ‘steroidal’ effect, as I’ve never used gear, go with TRIBEX & M or Alpha Male, I’m still not sure which I like more out of those two, but they both kick ass.

Also, that ZMA stuff is pretty bad ass, and it’s actually good for ya![/quote]

could you possibly find that negative information and point us to it?I would be curious to see what it said

anybody?I cant find Cy’s take on sd in any search.Id really like to see it?!