T Nation

Best Natural Test Boost

Pretty simple question. Just want people’s opinion on the best natty test booster out there.

I don’t care if you like stuff more hardcore…I specifically am looking for natty. I don’t expect steroid or prohormone results, I just need to boost my natural test. There’s so many around, I just want to know which ones are the most effective.

I would start by making sure you’re sleeping enough, you’re getting enough monounsaturated and saturated fat, your stress level is reasonably low and your mineral levels are all sufficient, but that’s just me (I’m cheap, for what it’s worth). Of course, maybe you are already in good shape in all these areas, but most people aren’t.

[quote]bimmerczech wrote:
I would start by making sure you’re sleeping enough, you’re getting enough monounsaturated and saturated fat, your stress level is reasonably low and your mineral levels are all sufficient, but that’s just me (I’m cheap, for what it’s worth). Of course, maybe you are already in good shape in all these areas, but most people aren’t.[/quote]

I had a friend who took a date to McDonald’s. Now that is cheap.

[quote]Moon Knight wrote:
bimmerczech wrote:
I had a friend who took a date to McDonald’s. Now that is cheap.[/quote]

Did he biggie size it?

[quote]Wilie wrote:
Moon Knight wrote:
bimmerczech wrote:

Did he biggie size it?[/quote]

McDonald’s dumped their supersize option so now there’s no way to impress a date.

[quote]Moon Knight wrote:
Wilie wrote:
Moon Knight wrote:
bimmerczech wrote:

Did he biggie size it?

McDonald’s dumped their supersize option so now there’s no way to impress a date.[/quote]

Really? Those pussies.

Man, supersizing was the only thing worth a damn at McDonalds.

routine sufficient sleep
lots of saturated fat and cholesterol (oh no cardiologists)
lots of heavy compound movements

lots of soy you give big manly muscles =D

[quote]Spencerulz wrote:
lots of soy you give big manly muscles =D[/quote]

Are there really any other kind of muscles?

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Spencerulz wrote:
lots of soy you give big manly muscles =D

Are there really any other kind of muscles?

[/quote]

Supersized manly muscles.