Best Mutivitamin

Centrum w/o iron.

Yeah I dont care, as far as I’m concerned vitamins are no subsitute for good nutrition. If my nutrition is stellar, then I can use a general vitamin. I’d rather eat my vitamins than pill eat them. Most of the time I dont even take a vitamin.

[quote]allNatural wrote:
i take animal pak too. wouldn’t it be cool to know which pills have what in them? (“dangerous anti-oxidants” article by Lowery comes to mind considering how much they put in there.[/quote]

theres a pic on another website of each pill & what they are - ill try find it & post it

Organic By Nature “Best of Greens” + KAL “Amino-Max” (chelated minerals)

Hey MarcAnthony;

I have been taking MHP-Activite Multi’s., and IMO are great. They are geared for the sports minded individual. Have a great vitamin profile along with Anabolase, which optimizes the function of food for max performance and has a high ORAC for muscle recovery and antioxidant support. I paid 20 bucks for 120 tabs. I take 4 tabs per day, 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner.

I generally like to use capsules better than caplets/tablets. But, for a multi-vitamin/multi-mineral supplement to be optimally effective it needs to be in a tablet form.

Peace

ProLab’s Nutrition Pak

GNC Ultra Mega Gold. The size of the pill isn’t that bad but the smell is freakin’ awful.

[quote]Soldierslim wrote:
Bulking: 1 GNC Megaman cut in half, taken at separate times.

Cutting: 2 GNC Megaman’s taken at separate times.[/quote]

Might be a dumb question but why less vitamins on a bulk?

its not… its spreading the dosage throughout the day. your body can only absorb so much. the rest you pee. so why not use all of it and absorb it all?

[quote]farenuff wrote:
Soldierslim wrote:
Bulking: 1 GNC Megaman cut in half, taken at separate times.

Cutting: 2 GNC Megaman’s taken at separate times.

Might be a dumb question but why less vitamins on a bulk?
[/quote]

I get way more food on a bulk, and therefore don’t need to supplement as much.

People often assume that you need more support supps on a bulk. That’s only true if you train like a girly-man outside of a bulking phase. I train equally hard year round (bulk, maintenance, cut), so I try to keep my micronutrient status level year round also.

[quote]dre wrote:
GNC Ultra Mega Gold. The size of the pill isn’t that bad but the smell is freakin’ awful.[/quote]

I checked these out last time I picked up my Megaman’s. If I remember correctly, the difference is less antioxidants in lieu of a minuscule amount of amino acids. Plus it costs more… Bad choice in my opinion.

I reckon the multi vitamin is the least valuable supplement for anyone with an ounze of self respect

I take Source of Life Vcaps (iron free) or Nature’s Way Alive multivitamins.

I like NOW’s Adam as well.

[quote]jram wrote:
But, for a multi-vitamin/multi-mineral supplement to be optimally effective it needs to be in a tablet form.

Peace
[/quote]

Since this thread was revived from the dead…

I’d like to know your reasoning on this? Most solid tablet multi’s can’t dissolve in the small time they pass through the intestinal system therefore a lot goes to waste. The most effective are in liquid form. One particular liquid called “Vibe” which sells for 100 bucks a bottle is supposed to have near 100% absorbtion rates. It achieves this because the particles are somehow blasted down to the size of a red blood cell and released immediately into the bloodstream. I’m not sure of the exact science on this method but I’ve met people who have shelled out the $100 and swore by it.

I juice to get all of my antioxidants,minerals,vitamins,etc.

But I take coral calcium plus,which is full of natural vitamins and minerals.
Just make sure you’re noticing the positive effects.
When you take a good multivitamin supplement,you’ll know it.

I saw an interesting multivitamin today called Living Green Liquid-Gel Multi by Irwin Naturals.

I now alternate between NOW’s multi for men, ADAM and AST MultiPro x32… somebody said they liked that one, plus I found it cheap.