Best Muscles to Look Big?

What is the best muscles to look big in your opinion? Traps? Shoulders? Lats? Arms?

Pretty much all muscles look good when they are big.

8 Likes

Back.

My buddy who got me into the gym waaaay back when had a very wide and developed back and even wearing a sweater, sports jacket, whatever might normally make a Moderately jacked Individual look meh he always appeared somewhat large and intimidating. No one would ever question if he trained.

S

4 Likes

A majority of the time I am not on the beach, and I am normally clothed. Wide shoulders and back make a big difference if you are clothed. You can also be a bit higher body fat % if you are wide, and still look good.

Side delts and biceps.
My college buddy did nothing but chins and pushups in dorm and never hit weight room
He had a naturally athletic build and thin waist but was maybe 170.
meanwhile I was on a two year power bulk and killing myself to be big and was a soft 220.

We were at a gas station coming back from spring break and I was chatting with two girls I knew in High school and not seen in two years.They were also returning from spring break, a totally random meeting. I was in my XXXL cut shirt and thought I was impressing them with my mass acquired since high school.

One of the girls looked and me and told me I should ask my jacked friend to train me since I was hot in high school when I was in shape.

2 Likes

A lot of people mistake mass for fat, especially when your not very lean.

2 Likes

That really sucks man… shows what girls like

1 Like

I’m a Chad LOL lean with “that” kinda look (180lbs). I think the back and sholders is what catch more attention from the ladyes.

I would say traps, neck and forearms… since they are always exposed!

This post got a genuine lol out of me.

To look big, or to look good?

I think legs and back in that order…it’s a lil unusual to see a dude with both really big lats and legs etc…lots of fellas have big chests and arms but legs and lats are often seemingly neglected.

To Look big : Trap and upper back
To look good: Side delts and biceps

IMO, the skeletal muscles are going to be fair more impressive when enlarged than the cardiac or smooth muscles of the internal organs.

7 Likes