Best Moment as President

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:

You chastis Bush for mangling the English language, and then you type “satyr” above?

The irony is merciless.
[/quote]

Irony is merciless.

Perhaps you meant “chastise?”

[quote]PGJ wrote:
Who pissed in Pete’s Wheaties? All full of anger. I think he just discovered moveon.org.

[/quote]

Been a member of moveon.org for a while. I was a contributor during the last elections. I been staying away from the political forums for a while, but honesty the one sided comments have gotten to me and I decided to post.

Petedacook wrote:

Following this logic his response to the worst moment as president would also be satyrical. As a wellinformed person I am sure you know what he said the worst moment as president was.

Following what what logic?

What “logical principle” mandates that Bush answer a question about his best performance in the same style that he answers about his worst performance?

Hint: there is none. [/quote]

If I have to spell it out for you, it is not worth doing so.

[quote]petey wrote:
PGJ wrote:
Who pissed in Pete’s Wheaties? All full of anger. I think he just discovered moveon.org.

Been a member of moveon.org for a while. I was a contributor during the last elections. I been staying away from the political forums for a while, but honesty the one sided comments have gotten to me and I decided to post.[/quote]

petey, I need to apologize to you. I’ve forgotten about you. When I name trolls, I did not include your name. Please forgive my carelessness.

Oh, I’m hearing that you and your pals are having daily conference calls with pelosi and reid.

Is this true?

Thanks in advance,

JeffR

[quote]Petedacook wrote:

If I have to spell it out for you, it is not worth doing so. [/quote]

Translation: I can’t, so I will tuck tail - after starting fourteen threads offering venom and no substance.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:

Irony is merciless.

Perhaps you meant “chastise?” [/quote]

Wow - you gonna try and save your embarrassment by noting that I didn’t add the “e” at the end of a word in my haste?

Again, wow.

EDIT: by the way, your membership in MoveOn.org comfirms my opinions about the organization.

Petedacook wrote:

Irony is merciless.

Wow - you gonna try and save your embarrassment by noting that I didn’t add the “e” at the end of a word in my haste?

Again, wow.

EDIT: by the way, your membership in MoveOn.org comfirms my opinions about the organization.

[/quote]

Attacking spelling is weak. Pete did not save his embarrassment by doing so.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
thunderbolt23 wrote:
Petedacook wrote:

Irony is merciless.

Again, wow.

[/quote]

Isn’t interesting I attacked his spelling only after he attacked mine, but you fail to acknowledge that. Typical Liberal.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
thunderbolt23 wrote:
Petedacook wrote:

Irony is merciless.

Again, wow.

[/quote]

And on top of that, he called me out for chastising Bush about his speaking, then attacked my spelling while misspelling.

But I guess you are OK with that since he is a liberal like you.

Eh, I guess cutting taxes. Though it was a rather anemic tax cut. I’m definitely not much of a Bush supporter. He’s no where near as fiscally conservative as I am.

I love the fact that Queen Elizabeth had to correct the dumb son of a bitch to the fact that our bicentenial was 1976, not 1776. He really is a moron.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:

Isn’t interesting I attacked his spelling only after he attacked mine, but you fail to acknowledge that. Typical Liberal.[/quote]

It wasn’t your spelling I attacked - it was your hypocrisy: Bush is an idiot for mangling words, and then you go and mangle words.

And, still waiting on that lesson in “logic”.

Hey petey, you’re such an awesome critic! Why don’t you tell us about your greatest moment as a cook?

Was it the time that you added just the right amount of salt? Maybe you got to cook for some guy that almost made it onto American Idol? Or the time some drunken Guido sent a crisp fiver back your way to impress his skank girlfriend (“my complements to the chef?”) Or the time you got done and cleaned up by closing time?

Do tell. Gosh, I bet it will be an awesome story!

[quote]ChuckyT wrote:
Hey petey, you’re such an awesome critic! Why don’t you tell us about your greatest moment as a cook?

[/quote]

Actually, as an amateur chef/foodie I would love to hear some of those stories. Being a cook is not an easy job.

Anyone who makes fun of anyone’s chosen (or unchosen) profession is a douche…

[quote]lIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
ChuckyT wrote:

Actually, as an amateur chef/foodie I would love to hear some of those stories. Being a cook is not an easy job.

Anyone who makes fun of anyone’s chosen (or unchosen) profession is a douche…[/quote]

liftus,

I’ll have to grant that you more personal experience in being a douchebag than just about anyone else.

However, I’d be interested in hearing petey’s answer.

I wonder if he spits in the food of Republicans like a former democratic candidate for President.

JeffR

[quote]micromuscle wrote:
I love the fact that Queen Elizabeth had to correct the dumb son of a bitch to the fact that our bicentenial was 1976, not 1776. He really is a moron.[/quote]

Because you have never messed up saying something, Its an easy mistake to make, and he corrected himself. You are a fucking moron.