Best Mild Beginners Steriod Cycle - Expert Needed

I’m a 33 year old long time natural weightlifter. I’ve peak for a long time now and I would like to go from my current 5 foot 8 178lb @ 11% BF to 185lb @ 6%BF. I can put on weight; however, I’m having a very hard time putting on LBM and any I do put on I lose when cutting. I’m looking for a very mild beginners cycle steroid recommendation. I also live in Chicago so if anyone knows where I can get this that would be appreciated as well (TJ and Canada isn’t going to happen). I’m not interested in making this a long term venture so I’m not interested in learning the gritty details so I’m leaning on the experts for this. Appreciate your help.

BC

A) 8lbs can be done naturally you don’t need AAS. Some might disagree with me but this could be done in a year.
B) No one ever does 1 cycle
C) Unless you present a plan on what you plan on doing and show us that you have researched somewhat, no one is going to help you.

Regardless of whether you do one cycle or many, those ‘gritty details’ are what will make the difference between keeping your gains and having a functioning dick, versus gaining a bunch of water which you then lose and having libido and ED problems after you go off cycle.

Like noob said, do some research. It ain’t that hard.

And to piggyback off noob,

D) Pretty sure no one here is going to share sources (considering it is against the forum rules and all)

One of the more pathetic posts I have seen on here in a while.

Really Reed you think the thought of me reaching out on a forum for information is Pathetic? Let me tell you what is pathetic. It’s you standing in your boxers, bald, taking a picture of yourself, and being a troll posting nearly 5000 posts on this website. Obviously you see I’m not asking for a miracle here. ~7 lbs and a few percent drop in BF. I’ll get there. I’m not worried, but that doesn’t mean I’m not curious. I’ve been drug free all this time but at times one wonders. In the search for the correct answer people come across many wrong answers and I’ve realized that this is not the place to have a conversation or to education myself. That’s a learning experience for me. For you though; you’ll just stay a troll with little man syndrome. Looking at that picture of you in what looks like a 1980’s hotel bathroom… good lord. Wake up bud before it’s 2020 and your a sorry ass old man in front of that same 1980’s bathroom mirror with 10,000 forum posts and nothing to show for it.

Bootguy/Nooberific, I don’t disagree. I’ve gained 15 lbs over the past several months; however, it’s extremely difficult to cut my BF percentage and keep a good portion of my gains. I’ve always been drug free and the negative side effects of roids continue to keep me motivated to stay that way. Thanks for the replay. It’s seems like more hassle than it’s worth. I’ll keep all natural.

[quote]b0chatma wrote:
Bootguy/Nooberific, I don’t disagree. I’ve gained 15 lbs over the past several months; however, it’s extremely difficult to cut my BF percentage and keep a good portion of my gains. I’ve always been drug free and the negative side effects of roids continue to keep me motivated to stay that way. Thanks for the replay. It’s seems like more hassle than it’s worth. I’ll keep all natural. [/quote]

We’re not here to demotivate you on your goals but no one here is going to map a cycle for you.

Show us that you have read and researched some and what -you- plan on taking, dosages etc and we will help tweak and get you in the right direction. You have no idea how many threads pop up here daily with dumbasses wanting us to do all the work for them.

[quote]b0chatma wrote:
Really Reed you think the thought of me reaching out on a forum for information is Pathetic? Let me tell you what is pathetic. It’s you standing in your boxers, bald, taking a picture of yourself, and being a troll posting nearly 5000 posts on this website. Obviously you see I’m not asking for a miracle here. ~7 lbs and a few percent drop in BF. I’ll get there. I’m not worried, but that doesn’t mean I’m not curious. I’ve been drug free all this time but at times one wonders. In the search for the correct answer people come across many wrong answers and I’ve realized that this is not the place to have a conversation or to education myself. That’s a learning experience for me. For you though; you’ll just stay a troll with little man syndrome. Looking at that picture of you in what looks like a 1980’s hotel bathroom… good lord. Wake up bud before it’s 2020 and your a sorry ass old man in front of that same 1980’s bathroom mirror with 10,000 forum posts and nothing to show for it.

[/quote]

This is an angry and misguided rant, and Reed probably shouldn’t have to bother defending himself against this nonsense, but I’m just relaxing and watching the Masters right now, so what the hell.

1. posting progress photos on this site is fairly common. That’s kind of what we’re all here for. We train, we pursue our goals, we document our progress.

Also, what does him being bald have to do with anything?

1. Reed is, if you haven’t noticed, an extremely strong man.

Let’s clarify what a forum “troll” is. A forum troll is not “someone who disagrees with you” although that seems to be prevailing opinion among newbies. A forum “troll” is someone who posts things solely for the sake of baiting others into stupid conversation. Often they will create a ghost account and start a thread that they know will get a rise out of someone.

Just something I wanted to get off my chest. Anyway:

You take a couple of personal shots at Reed that really don’t make any sense. What does his high post count have to do with anything? He’s posted a lot…AND he’s accomplished a fair amount, too. Again, the dude just totaled 1605 (raw) in a powerlifting meet at 220. Not world record stuff but pretty damn good. He might know a thing or two.

1. on to the content of your post. It’s the steroid-forum equivalent of a woman saying she wants to start lifting weights to get “toned but not bulky” or something. If you decide to use AAS, hey, live and let live. That’s your decision. But you really should have the common sense to realize how illogical your request is. I just want to do a cute little baaaaby steroid cycle! Asking to do a “mild” steroid cycle for “just a little bit of gains” is like getting “just a little plastic surgery” or something. It’s dumb. Especially when what you want is probably achievable naturally.

2. something I posted in another newbie thread a few weeks ago:

Here’s how forums work.

You post a question,

People post their thoughts.

You are free to agree or disagree. It’s a free country. But if you don’t like what people have to say, I mean, that’s your problem, not theirs. You’re the one who came here with a question, if steroid-using veterans think it’s pathetic, perhaps you should look in the mirror an wonder why they said this instead of writing a (highly humorous) screed insinuating that THEY have little man syndrome. Do you not realize how self-fulfilling that is?

Also, what does a 1980’s hotel bathroom mirror look like? I am curious.

Alas… this guy won’t be conjugating with lions anytime soon.

All I have to say is that I was not even alive in 1980… or any of the 1980s… I am 1 years younger than you that makes me 23… wouldn’t that make you the old man? And I am with ActivitiesGuys (thank you for the awesome defense as well) what does a 80’s hotel mirror look like compared to a 2015 mirror? Oh and why are you dissing on the hotel’s mirror? They didn’t do anything to you and I didn’t buy it or put it in that room. But let me be specific. Asking for advice is not pathetic. Your utter complete lack of effort and begging to be spoon fed is pathetic and even disrespectful in some ways.

Oh and you are 6% bf but cant put on any weight except fat? Sounds like not only your steroid but nutrition and training knowledge is also lacking… Also probably slightly delusional as well but hey what do I know Im just some bald guy in my boxers in a 30 year old hotel.

Just checked back and I agree. A 3 minute forum post was definitely a complete waste of time. It seemed to waste more of your time than mine. I apologize for that. Next time I’ll turn to Google or better yet, I’ll read a book on the subject. Typically I don’t rely on bro science. It’s low quality and typically contradicts it’s self.

Just comments and forums in general are really just a cesspool of bad opinions, bad attitudes, and bad information. I’ll do you guys and myself a favor and cancel this account. There’s no value here.

[quote]b0chatma wrote:
Just checked back and I agree. A 3 minute forum post was definitely a complete waste of time. It seemed to waste more of your time than mine. I apologize for that. Next time I’ll turn to Google or better yet, I’ll read a book on the subject. Typically I don’t rely on bro science. It’s low quality and typically contradicts it’s self.

Just comments and forums in general are really just a cesspool of bad opinions, bad attitudes, and bad information. I’ll do you guys and myself a favor and cancel this account. There’s no value here. [/quote]

Someone got SERIOUSLY butthurt lmao. What a bitch.

not much of a gain just a couple pounds…my thoguths wich prob don’t count for to much would be some oral stanzolo daily with clem for say 30 days?

[quote]b0chatma wrote:
Next time I’ll turn to Google or better yet, I’ll read a book on the subject. [/quote]

I think this would be encouraged. Education is usually a good thing.

[quote]
Typically I don’t rely on bro science. It’s low quality and typically contradicts it’s self. [/quote]

You know, this “bro science” term gets thrown around as a derogatory insult, but it doesn’t really have a definition. It actually seems that many people like to insult a recommendation they do not agree with by calling it “bro science” - but the thing is, experiences that people have had with various programs, exercises, and substances would seem to be very useful information.

Also, if you “typically” don’t rely on bro science, why break your pattern for this particular subject?

[quote]
Just comments and forums in general are really just a cesspool of bad opinions, bad attitudes, and bad information. I’ll do you guys and myself a favor and cancel this account. There’s no value here. [/quote]

Actually, there’s a great deal of value here. I can point to a few dozen threads where beginners have gotten good advice, or successful and experienced trainees have gotten good information.

However, when you post a question, you should be prepared for the possibility that some people may have an answer you don’t like. For example, pointing out the absurdity of doing a “mild” cycle to “just gain a little bit of muscle.” Doubly amusing is the way you utterly flew off the handle at Reed for calling your post pathetic, including that-doesn’t-even-make-sense insults like calling him out for posting a shirtless photo (again, this is a bodybuilding website, that’s kind of the point) and saying he was posing in front of a bathroom mirror from a 1980’s hotel (still not really sure what that means, or what it had to do with anything, but, uh, moving on…)

Overall, it’s highly amusing that you posted here to ask a question, then when you got a single reply that was mean to you, flip on the place and call it a cesspool of bad information. I mean, if it was so bad, why did you post here in the first place? Did you try reading any other threads before posting your question? I’m guessing the answer is no, because if you had, you would see that onetime poster FuriousGeorge wrote a lengthy “first cycle” post that probably could have given you what you were looking for.

This is kind of like walking into the best shoe store in town, trying on a pair of shoes you don’t like and having the salesman say maybe your feet should try on a different style, then insulting the salesman for his ugly belt and stupid suit from the 1980’s while walking out and calling shoe stores a cesspool of terrible merchandise.

[quote]b0chatma wrote:

There is no bro science being thrown around here. And you’re too uninformed to tell the difference between good and bad information. This is why I don’t entertain, but rather, derive immense amusement from idiots like you. Yup, passive aggressive little cunts like you who often have their intended insults backfire on them through self contradiction.

Hey, but I give you points for trying. Tell you what, give me your address and I’ll send you a month’s supply of tampons.

Lol I feel honored you are using my picture as your profile picture. Must be doing something right lol. Lmao and the douchbag edit on the forehead pure awesome. I love how you ignore that I am not the only telling you how stupid you are. Either you really are that pathetic or are an awesome troll.

[quote]b0chatma wrote:
I’m not interested in learning the gritty details
BC[/quote]

1. lift weights
  2. take steroids
  3. get big

wtf is all this? I open a thread and a picture of Reed pops up, asking about a first-time mild steroid cycle? Then Reed calls out OtherReed for being a troll? AMAZING.