Best Mcdonald's Post Training Meal?

[quote]gregron wrote:
or hit up In N Out and get a 4x4 with grilled onions… 1,040 calories with 4 burger patties in there. Mmmm Mmmm! [/quote]

GOD DAMN that looks amazing.

That’s at least half the reason I plan on visiting Cali.

[quote]debraD wrote:

I prefer baconators from Wendy’s.[/quote]

Those are pretty much the only fastfood hamburgers that I like.

Make some Mcgangbangs, eat at least 4 or 5
Triple thick shakes
At least 2 or 3 apple pies
And fill the rest with french fries
The best part is it’ll only cost 12 bucks tops

[quote]Rocky2 wrote:
I like ordering 3 McDouble’s Ketchup only. I can easily finish those before I pull into my driveway 3 minutes later.[/quote]

Yeah I think McDoubles give you the best protien:dollar ratio. That`s what I get if I do McDonalds post workout.

And holy crap at the In n Out. Seen you post that pic before, it never gets old.

Screw that McCrap shit.
I dont eat that shit for nutritional and political reasons.
Find yourself a nice traditional family owned pizza restraunt and
order yourself a medium pizza with extra meat and a glass of milk.
tweet tweet

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
2 double QPC’s ketchup and cheese.

5 guys destroys mcdonalds in every way possible though. [/quote]

I agree with the double quaps but …

5 guys burgers are small, dry and expensive. Their fries are worth the trip though.[/quote]

I’ve never once in over 50 trips there have ever had a dry burger. They’re the opposite. I love their cajun fries too but they give too damn many.

I used to get 2 double stacks from Wendys. Lately their quality sucks and they’re burgers are the smallest so I get 2 Mcdoubles.

The most common fast food places in NJ are McDonalds , Wendys and Burger King. I rank the $1 double cheeseburgers in the following order:

!) Burger King (biggest patties)
2) McDonalds
3) Wendys

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:
I used to get 2 double stacks from Wendys. Lately their quality sucks and they’re burgers are the smallest so I get 2 Mcdoubles.

The most common fast food places in NJ are McDonalds , Wendys and Burger King. I rank the $1 double cheeseburgers in the following order:

!) Burger King (biggest patties)
2) McDonalds
3) Wendys

[/quote]

I absolutely love BK, they have the best tasting meat of the lot.

I know it’s a McD’s/fastfood burger’s thread, but you guys are all burger lovers?

My favourite fast food is Subway.

Spicy Italian double meat

[quote]therajraj wrote:
I know it’s a McD’s/fastfood burger’s thread, but you guys are all burger lovers?

Spicy Italian double meat[/quote]

I’m a food lover in general. I eat out alot. But being within 15 miles of Manhattan, I’m picky about my delis. I think that’s why I hate Subway, Quiznos and Blimpie.

[quote]hwh89 wrote:
the ultimate post workout meal:

[/quote]

That is an abomination. I think they underestimated the calories too

Forget the pizza, go for this one instead…

There’s already a thread for epic meal time in GAL.

Epic Meal Time - Off Topic - Forums - T Nation

No need to repost them here

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

5 guys burgers are small, dry and expensive. Their fries are worth the trip though.[/quote]

I’ve never once in over 50 trips there have ever had a dry burger. They’re the opposite. I love their cajun fries too but they give too damn many.[/quote]

I went once, small dry burger. I went a second time, same thing. So I never went back but I’d be willing to try again maybe I just caught them on a bad week. I will say the burgers I got didnt look like BONEZ pic, that shit looks amazing.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Fuck yes.

I had Five Guys after training today in fact. Nom

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

I’ve never once in over 50 trips there have ever had a dry burger. They’re the opposite. I love their cajun fries too but they give too damn many.[/quote]

Bite your tongue, no such thing as too many of Five Guys’s fries.

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Spicy Italian double meat[/quote]

I’m a food lover in general. I eat out alot. But being within 15 miles of Manhattan, I’m picky about my delis. I think that’s why I hate Subway, Quiznos and Blimpie.[/quote]

I hate subway aswell.
You should see what the preservatives do to the salads if you keep a sub in the fridge for
more than a day.
Has anyone else noticed how all subs from subway taste the same anyway?
tweet tweet

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

They’re opening one about a minute from my house. Never had one of their burgers…can’t wait!

[quote]EctoMorphosis wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

They’re opening one about a minute from my house. Never had one of their burgers…can’t wait!
[/quote]

You’ll die a happier man.

[quote]EctoMorphosis wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

I’m jealous, I have to drive 15 minutes to eat their burger. And I don’t eat there, so the 15 minute ride back home with that smell in the car kills me.