Best MASS Program

I have had good success doing four days a week, two upper, two lower, heavy weight, 3-5 reps, compound exercises. Not really a specific program from this site, just what I am doing right now with good success. I am thinking about doing OVT next.

Growth Surge has worked well for me in the past

Best training program in the world + insufficient nutrition = no gains. Mediocre lifting and great nutrition = gains.

Lift big and eat big. Specific training programs are simply convenience of not having to come up with something yourself. The key is food, it can’t be stressed enough.

westside, OVT, Max OT, RRD…
i have done well with all.

The best mass program is GVT (the old Poliquin one). Altough a lot more fun to do, some might argue that OVT is better… but the truth is that OVT misses the point of overloading the same motor units set after set (10 sets of the same exercise) to create as much protein breakdown possible for a greater over-compensation in protein synthesis.

Well last month’s Muscle and Fitness had a GREAT MASS routine so I definitely go with that…:wink:

All jokes aside, I have really enjoyed and benefited from Quattro Dynamo, the lesser mentioned Big Boy Basics, and a slightly modified ABBH 2. Any of these would be great Mass(and strength) programs.

To tell you the truth there all effective options. Since I really like pendulum training I tend to lean torwad the bodybuilding program. I also like EDT because of the inherent auto regulator benefits. Hope that helps , good luck.

CT’s pendulum bodybuilding and some damn good PHs put 10 pounds on in 2 weeks. Legs won’t fit into my pants now.