T Nation

Best Mass Cycle You've ever Done

very simple what was your best mass cycle? Or even your favorite cycle? and why? Im done with finals and curious! Figured it would be a fun way to revist the old cycles…

Best cycle- 500mg test E wk 1-10
( also only cycle = ] )

700mg Test E
500mg Deca.

Blew up like the staypuff marshmellow man.

2nd cycle ever: 50mg Anadrol each day, that’s it, grew more during that cycle than ever before or since. This was about 25 years ago, got a script, and went to thrifty drug store in So. Cal to fill it. Times were good back then. Never even knew what pct was, had no sides, and kept probably 80% of the gains.

[quote]soontobeIFBB wrote:
very simple what was your best mass cycle? Or even your favorite cycle? and why? Im done with finals and curious! Figured it would be a fun way to revist the old cycles…[/quote]

hey dood, not callin ya out by any means…and research is always great, but didn’t you say in another thread your 19??

I could be mistaken. Although I am very young to be cycling, 2 years earlier I wouldn’t even consider it.

If I’m wrong just ignore this. lol

Test/Deca/Dbol MAY be in the works early next year…we shall see :stuck_out_tongue: lol

DG

[quote]sniper1 wrote:
2nd cycle ever: 50mg Anadrol each day, that’s it, grew more during that cycle than ever before or since. This was about 25 years ago, got a script, and went to thrifty drug store in So. Cal to fill it. Times were good back then. Never even knew what pct was, had no sides, and kept probably 80% of the gains.[/quote]

Any ancillaries?

Didn’t even know what that was back then. You had no internet or forums like this. I will say this, I’ve always been lucky when it comes to side affects, never had any problems, I do take all the precautions these days, since I know better now.

Take a deep breath, Gerdy. He didn't say anything about taking steroids. I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure he was just posting a poll:  Good to know that you waited 'til you are what: 21.  

He’ll be dead or in jail by then if he starts now…It is outrageous, a 19 year old using words like steeroids and such, it’s just not right. Next thing we hear he’ll have taken a woman before their day of holy matrimony. Once they get the devil in them, Gerdy…19 years of age…I just don’t get it.

I don’t know cause I haven’t come off!

married a mexican woman. blew up like john candy…

[quote]beefcurtains wrote:
Take a deep breath, Gerdy. He didn’t say anything about taking steroids. I could be mistaken, but I’m pretty sure he was just posting a poll: Good to know that you waited 'til you are what: 21.

He’ll be dead or in jail by then if he starts now…It is outrageous, a 19 year old using words like steeroids and such, it’s just not right. Next thing we hear he’ll have taken a woman before their day of holy matrimony. Once they get the devil in them, Gerdy…19 years of age…I just don’t get it.[/quote]

I don’t know wtf your talking about.

I remember talking to him in another thread where he mentioned his age. Looking at his pic he has a lot of potential.

I was just reassuring that 19 was TOO young in case he had any thoughts in the back of his head. I think it’s GREAT he’s doing his research, even in this ‘poll’ fashion.

I’d bet that most of the people here will tell you that 19 is waay to young to start using AAS.

For all I know he could be 30 and then he should just ignore my post.

I wasn’t flaming him or bashing him…just sayin ya know…

I like the idea for this thread and I’d hope soontobeIFBB didn’t take that personal.

DG

DG i believe I am only about three or four months younger than you… I understand the concern for age, I am not some uninformed user, I am aware of possible consequences of using at a younger age. That being said this was in no way research like i said I was bored and curious. I like you, am trying to accomplish a personal goal;using steroids is part of achieving that goal. The avatar picture is almost a year old, I am about 20lbs heavier than that picture. I am not some twerp that wants to try some dbol because his bros are on it.

[quote]soontobeIFBB wrote:
DG i believe I am only about three or four months younger than you… I understand the concern for age, I am not some uninformed user, I am aware of possible consequences of using at a younger age. That being said this was in no way research like i said I was bored and curious. I like you, am trying to accomplish a personal goal;using steroids is part of achieving that goal. The avatar picture is almost a year old, I am about 20lbs heavier than that picture. I am not some twerp that wants to try some dbol because his bros are on it. [/quote]

oh yea dood I know.

I was in no means implying anything negative about you. :wink:

I was just making sure.

I never thought you were just some twerp…lol

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
soontobeIFBB wrote:
DG i believe I am only about three or four months younger than you… I understand the concern for age, I am not some uninformed user, I am aware of possible consequences of using at a younger age. That being said this was in no way research like i said I was bored and curious. I like you, am trying to accomplish a personal goal;using steroids is part of achieving that goal. The avatar picture is almost a year old, I am about 20lbs heavier than that picture. I am not some twerp that wants to try some dbol because his bros are on it.

oh yea dood I know.

I was in no means implying anything negative about you. :wink:

I was just making sure.

I never thought you were just some twerp…lol

DG[/quote]

[quote] some random kid wrote:
How does I eat dbols ???

I just want to “test the waters”, I want to be jacked for the junior prom.

[/quote]

We’ve been getting alot of this crap lately, its only responsible to ask.

dont worry guys i was in no way offended i hate those fuckin tools as much as anyone… I go to ASU we got A LOT of them here… I have no problem explaining my rationale I expect it from any responsible site

[quote]rainjack wrote:
700mg Test E
500mg Deca.

Blew up like the staypuff marshmellow man. [/quote]

classic cycle and my fav as well.

mine was 500mg test E and 300 Deca though.
second was my test prop tren ace cycle but the Deca was better IMO