T Nation

Best MAG-10 Destroyer Approach

I have a bottle of MAG-10 Destroyer 420 capsules. It’s the limited 2004 edition which I have yet to open. I have yet to use it mainly because I am worried about breaking out with a severe case of acne. What are some ways to combat this if any?

Also I have laid out my cycle below. Is there anything I should be using at the same time, during the two week breaks and after? Which supplements? I also have a bottle of Alpha Male and Carbolin 19 that I have yet to use. Would I be better off waiting to use these after?

WEEK 1+2
12 capsules (12x)

WEEK 3+4
off

WEEK 5+6
12x

WEEK 7+8
off

WEEK 9
12x

Combat acne with accutane (very low dose after all the cycles as it’s quite harsh on the liver), or some BP 2.5 cream. Either way, you will get some acne, but as long as you are not normally walking around with lots of spots, it will go away.

I would get some Rhodiola Rosea (cheap as chips), ReceptorMax or something with CoQ10, Hawthorne Berry for blood pressure and possibly some Milk Thistle for the liver.

I would also use the Alpha Male at 2 a day during the off weeks (on during the week, off on weekends) to keep your test levels happy, and speed recovery of the endocrine system. Rhodiola Rosea is cheap, and I find it works very well when going for a big change in body comp - especially something like MAG-10. The Rhodiola Rosea, HB & MT I would take before, during and after all the cycles.

Lastly, since I have no experience with the MAG-10 Destroyer formula - I believe it is a lot stronger - you may find that running that many consecutive cycles will require true PCT such as Nolva or Clomid, etc. Especially with running 12 capsules a day.

If you eat and train right, prepare for some seriously good gains.

you’ll get horrible acne, you should sell it to me :smiley:

Have you tried emailing Biotest customer service?

Correction>>>

Correction on the label. This is what it states. As a dietary supplement, on day one, take six capsules two times per day, 8-12 hours apart. Thereafter, take six capsules one or two times per day. Do not exceed 12 capsules a day. Do not use for more than two weeks without taking a two-week break from use.

WEEKS 1+2 (90 capsules)
Day 1 twelve capsules (12x), thereafter 6x

WEEKS 3+4
off

WEEKS 5+6 (84 capsules)
6x

WEEKS 7+8
off

WEEKS 9+10 (84 capsules)
6x

WEEKS 11+12
off

WEEKS 13+14 (84 capsules)
6x

WEEKS 15+16
off

WEEKS 17+18 -1 day (78 capsules)
6x

WEEKS 19+20
What should I follow this cycle up with?

Should I be taking something on the off weeks? What about stacking something with the MAG-10?

I’m not looking to take anything besides Biotest supplements if possible along with following a vegetarian Precision Nutrition based diet.

I will not take any steroids so if that’s what it takes to combat any negative side effects during or after the cycle I will choose not to use it.

[quote]brighttbrad wrote:
Correction>>>

Correction on the label. This is what it states. As a dietary supplement, on day one, take six capsules two times per day, 8-12 hours apart. Thereafter, take six capsules [/quote]one or two times per day.[quote] Do not exceed 12 capsules a day. Do not use for more than two weeks without taking a two-week break from use.

[/quote]

You can still take 12 caps a day for the duration of the cycle, according to that.

I would personally do the first cycle, then follow up with a second 2 weeks later by either keeping it the same, or reducing the dose if it’s too much too handle, to 6 caps a day.

Your best option would be to PM Bill Roberts, the actual developer of MAG-10, and see his thoughts on this. He may eventually respond to this thread, though it’s probably best to contact him directly.

Also, I think taking a 2-3 month break after 2 cycles may reduce or remove the need for any real PCT.

It’s always best to take full precautions, but if you are unsure then sell the stuff and move on. You’d be silly to do that, though. :slight_smile:

He wouldn’t be THAT silly to sell it.

I’d buy it.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
brighttbrad wrote:
Correction>>>

Correction on the label. This is what it states. As a dietary supplement, on day one, take six capsules two times per day, 8-12 hours apart. Thereafter, take six capsules one or two times per day. Do not exceed 12 capsules a day. Do not use for more than two weeks without taking a two-week break from use.

You can still take 12 caps a day for the duration of the cycle, according to that.

I would personally do the first cycle, then follow up with a second 2 weeks later by either keeping it the same, or reducing the dose if it’s too much too handle, to 6 caps a day.

Your best option would be to PM Bill Roberts, the actual developer of MAG-10, and see his thoughts on this. He may eventually respond to this thread, though it’s probably best to contact him directly.

Also, I think taking a 2-3 month break after 2 cycles may reduce or remove the need for any real PCT.

It’s always best to take full precautions, but if you are unsure then sell the stuff and move on. You’d be silly to do that, though. :)[/quote]

Thanks for the replies. Much appreciated it.