Best Lean Muscle Gainer ?

What’s the best Lean Muscle Gainer in the Market…?

food.

lol, besides that ?

What is your idea of a ‘lean muscle gainer’ ?

Do you know what it means to gain muscle? Physiologically, nutritionally, what it takes?

I would tell you to pick up some avocados from the Dominican Republic, but I think my sarcasm would be wasted on you.

No-xplode

/sarcasm.

Seriously, food is better than any gainer.

beef

A few…Not in any order

1. Diet
  2. Training program suited to you body
  3. Recovery: Sleep
  4. Reduction of stress
  5. Strong immune system

Many friends and family ask me about all sorts of shit, like what supplements to take…should I take creatine for mass etc…without addressing the above FIRST AND FOREMOST, the rest is a waste of money.

GJ

Alternatively, what is the best fat muscle gainer? I guess if I have the option, I want big fat muscles.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:

I would tell you to pick up some avocados from the Dominican Republic, but I think my sarcasm would be wasted on you.[/quote]

I really hope I’m not the only one who finds this hysterically funny.

[quote]Gymjunkie wrote:
A few…Not in any order

1. Diet
  2. Training program suited to you body
  3. Recovery: Sleep
  4. Reduction of stress
  5. Strong immune system

Many friends and family ask me about all sorts of shit, like what supplements to take…should I take creatine for mass etc…without addressing the above FIRST AND FOREMOST, the rest is a waste of money.

GJ[/quote]

Agreed, good list! #5 doesnt get much attention (and hopefully should be taken care of by diet), but being sick will definitely screw up whatever routine you’ve got going.

Since you’re asking about gaining LEAN - everyone above is right on with food being your most important thing - you just need to make sure you eat clean.

_>… any muscle gainer ??? anything good ?

[quote]hacksoft wrote:

_>… any muscle gainer ??? anything good ?[/quote]

Check out Metabolic Drive Complete if you need something to supplement your diet with calories and protein.

Mix it with milk and a little peanut butter for extra calories.

[quote]hacksoft wrote:
What’s the best Lean Muscle Gainer in the Market…?[/quote]

Others have offered good input.

If you’re looking for the holy grail to gaining weight don’t think a supplement will do it.

If you’re just looking for something to get in the extra calories and you realize that you have to eat a lot, but in order to do so liquid drinks will help, then I would suggest making your own as HK said.

I like adding pecans to some of my shakes along with the protein powder for extra calories.

1 tbsp instant coffee + Metabolic Drive Complete + 1 tbsp macadamia nut oil. Maybe use raw milk with that instead of water.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
PonceDeLeon wrote:

I would tell you to pick up some avocados from the Dominican Republic, but I think my sarcasm would be wasted on you.

I really hope I’m not the only one who finds this hysterically funny.[/quote]

lmao, good old Poliquin

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
PonceDeLeon wrote:

I really hope I’m not the only one who finds this hysterically funny.[/quote]

no that makes two off us

For taking in a lot of calories I use a shake consisting of protein + waxy maize starch (carbs).