Best Injection Site

I like to inject right in front of my Mother in the kitchen.

Oh, you mean where I actually insert the needle not the location I inject?

My bad.

(x400 on the VG too)

[quote]GPatrick wrote:
A simple, civilized answer was all I wanted.[/quote]

[quote]ironmiketyson wrote:
GPatrick wrote:
A simple, civilized answer was all I wanted.

LMGTFY - Let Me Google That For You [/quote]

I love that the 2nd and 3rd hits mention the ventrogluteal as the “best” intramuscular injection site. Nice. I would have thought dorsogluteal and possibly deltoid would have been all that would show up.

Funny link, btw.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
ironmiketyson wrote:
GPatrick wrote:
A simple, civilized answer was all I wanted.

I love that the 2nd and 3rd hits mention the ventrogluteal as the “best” intramuscular injection site. Nice. I would have thought dorsogluteal and possibly deltoid would have been all that would show up.

Funny link, btw.[/quote]

yeah,thats probably the most useful link on the internet

heaven forbid someone should have to use their own brain when they can ask some else to answer their question

We are here to learn from each other. Why must you be such condescending assholes?

said ventro from the get go?

[quote]GPatrick wrote:
We are here to learn from each other. Why must you be such condescending assholes? [/quote]

It’s called banter mate. Welcome to T-Nation. You’ll get used to it.

[quote]GPatrick wrote:
We are here to learn from each other. Why must you be such condescending assholes? [/quote]

why should people who cant be arsed to read the stickies or use the search function be entitled to demand answers to questions that have been answered a million times?

your questions been answered at least 5 times and then you have the cheek to call people assholes??

you take retard to dizzying new heights…

[quote]Renton wrote:
GPatrick wrote:
We are here to learn from each other. Why must you be such condescending assholes?

It’s called banter mate. Welcome to T-Nation. You’ll get used to it.[/quote]

Yeah, unless you ask a really serious question, we’re probably not going to be serious. For all our responses. Maybe some.

Haven’t tried VG yet. May try within the next few weeks. So far VL hasn’t given me issues.

I just love this picture. Totally unrelated. Well, sort of.

I realize internet comments can be sort of lost in translation due to the fact that one can not here the tone in the commentators voice nor see the expression on their face but, dude.

You got an almost unanimous vote as to the ventrogluteal being the most popular site for injection. Then, simply, a few of us threw in some laughable suggestions. Obviously, maybe not for some, an injection between the toes, in the jugular or to the face is not the proper place to stab a syringe.

What else do you want? A map to your ass? Oh, wait… Were you being ironic by acting like an ass to show your appreciation for the comments about injecting into your ass? Cause, again, I understand the lost in translation bit. If so, disregard any of these comments and carry on, kind sir.

And the picture of the enticing ladies behind is a pretty good visual learning aid too. Thanks Tg! :slight_smile:

Fuck dude, you got three guys myself included telling you to shoot it in the glute and then my mate said face and some other guys said some even funnier stuff. Its all part of the experience man. Renton is right.

Its not that we are trying to hurt your feelings or anything, we’re just looking for some laughs thats all. Tough nuggets man. Heres my random but mildly related picture. Gotta love blondes. Specially that aren’t afflicted with the pancake butt disorder

Boo freakin hoo. I got my question answered on the internets and now my feelings hurt.

Take a midol, guy, seriously. Your question got answered in the SECOND POST! What do you have against a few of us having some fun with it afterwards? There wasn’t even a single personal attack against you, Mr. Sensitive.

And WE are the big bad guys on the steroid forum, right guys?

Posts like the above make me think we’re being seriously misrepresented.

I’m a big bad guy

I am a small bad guy… but I am getting there.

:slight_smile:

I say glute!

Clean the sand out your vag before injecting. Good hygiene is a must.