Best Hormone Support

If I were to take a hormonal support supplement what would you recommend? I’m looking for more of something to block out estrogen , an make use of my natural test better. What ingredients would you recommend? I’m looking for something that won’t cause any rebounds or dopoffs in hormone levels.

Just want to lower estrogens effects on my body, and maximize my natural test. I work out seven days a week ( between cardio and lifting, im a heavyweight wrestler, so I have to balance out strength and cardio ). I’ve gotten my diet pretty well under control, I’ve lost 30 lbs since I’ve switched my diet around, but I am slowly developing gyno and have No clue why.

How do you know for sure it’s truly gyno and not just fat deposits?

In any case, I think oestrogen and prolactin testing is in order to make sure your levels of these hormones are in order. If they’re not, taking medication to lower them (under professional supervision) might be necessary to treat the problem. Natural supplements will do little for out of range oestrogen levels. Not that they don’t work at all, just that they’re not strong enough to replace medication.

Fat is soft. There is an area under my nipples that is tough, and pushes out around my nipple, the tissue is tough, and sensitive to the touch. It is definitely not a fat deposit. And the way it pushes out looks exactly like gyno.

And I was hoping a few diet tweaks, along with some hormone support would be enough to keep the problem under control without having to take medication . I’ve never taken hormone support supplements , and I’ve read a bunch of places it’s highly recommended due to the high concentration of xenoestrogens in our environment, and in our food.

Get a full hormonal panel.

But, I have been told my several people to get myself tested. I’m just notate how to go about it, and I’ve heard it costs a pretty penny.

Alright , I guess that would be a good idea. Thank you .

[quote]doimakeyourandi wrote:
But, I have been told my several people to get myself tested. I’m just notate how to go about it, and I’ve heard it costs a pretty penny.[/quote]

PrivateMDLabs, do the female hormone panel. It’s $53 with a coupon code. Start there and see if there are any outliers. I fnot, you may have to test for prolactin, which is still in the same price range.