T Nation

Best Hockey Shot Ever?

by a 9 yr old

holy crap, lol

Nope: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obp8G2JFgkM

OK just watched it that was pretty amazing. The goalie’s just like “whut?”

That’s incredible. It’s interesting that every now and then, videos of some novice, atom, or peewee level kids come out scoring highlight reel goals like that one yet, when the pros try to duplicate it (I think Ovechkin tried during the last All-Star game), they never succeed.

I didn’t know there was such thing as a ‘best’ hockey anything

Goalies Reaction = Priceless

Just throws his glove up like, WTF man.

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
I didn’t know there was such thing as a ‘best’ hockey anything[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YA MAN!

I saw that on the news a couple nights ago. Here in Boston sports fans are desperate for something to get excited about.

no one is getting excited anymore about that in Canada. Sidney Crosby did it for the first time in LHJMQ and everyone copied it. Now every kid at the ice rink in winter is practicing and practicing to be able to do it.Some people added the 360. They is really many kids who are able to do it

I know it, I am a ice rink watcher in the wintertime.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[/quote]

That be creepy, yo.

Have seen this move in like 8 other videos.

[quote]Fergy wrote:
Have seen this move in like 8 other videos.[/quote]

by a 9 yr old?

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
no one is getting excited anymore about that in Canada. Sidney Crosby did it for the first time in LHJMQ and everyone copied it. Now every kid at the ice rink in winter is practicing and practicing to be able to do it.Some people added the 360. They is really many kids who are able to do it

[/quote]

Lol for the first time?

Move’s been around for ages, everyone and their grandmother can do it.

[quote]nik133 wrote:
jasmincar wrote:

Lol for the first time?

Move’s been around for ages, everyone and their grandmother can do it.[/quote]

Yeah I see 9 year old kids hitting that all the time down at the local skate rink /sarcasm

[quote]nik133 wrote:
jasmincar wrote:

Lol for the first time?

Move’s been around for ages, everyone and their grandmother can do it.[/quote]

Kid’s a decent skater/good puck handler. Has a future if he keeps working on the basics, instead of wasting time on hot-dog shootout goals. As long as he keeps having fun though…

Pretty cool either way

[quote]timbofirstblood wrote:
I saw that on the news a couple nights ago. Here in Boston sports fans are desperate for something to get excited about.[/quote]

/\This. It’s true.

Hopefully the Bruins game tomorrow is reminiscent of their meeting last year.

Legg’s goal was sick. I remember watching that game and everyone was standing around trying to figure out if you could do that. The referee’s were totally confused.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[/quote]

Actually I believe it might have been Ovechkin