Best Hardening/Leaning Compound for the Last Few Weeks of Cycle

More than halfway through my Test E/Tren E bulking cycle and gained mass but would like to know if some of you use any compound to finish off a bulking cycle for better vascularity/hardening/getting rid of water retention.

Just wondering about which bulking compound combinations you use for the final weeks, from your personal experience. Not looking for a lecture lol

Stop drinking water, duh

Dandelion root.

Another great post by the guy who just started taking gear a month ago but comments on everything thru his stupid links. This is why you shouldn’t even comment !! Actually dummy…more water you drink equals less bloat. Maybe you should step on a treadmill or drink more water by the looks of your profile pic.

An answer to his question would have been Masteron or Winstrol.

:joy:

how is your e2?

I like it high, fluid retention makes my joints feel good.

1 Like

Cool story.

I don’t think you understand OP’s track record… Dude has posted multiple threads asking for advice, and hasn’t listened to any of it. Regardless of what is suggested, advised or recommended in this thread - OP will do whatever he was going to do anyways.

I would never concern myself with this unless it was for a contest.

2 Likes

I agree, especially since there is Tren in the mix already. Anavar, winstrol, tbol, mast aren’t worth it unless one is competing if Tren is already in the stack.

If wanting to cut water, I would look to diet. Then if I had blood work and knew how to use an ai, I might micro dose that just a bit (like 0.25 mg EOD of adex for me).

1 Like

Blockquote

Blockquote

Never used an AI from the beginning of the cycle. Would you recommend using Adex despite being hañfway through the cycle??

Blockquote

Blockquote

Blockquote

Thanks!

Well he is twice your size while being much leaner than you have ever been, so…his advice is the closest to as if Phil Heath gave it…

1 Like

He’s bigger than 6’1 260 lbs 18%bf ?? Go abuse roids some more clown and then try and come back and be a born again all of a sudden preaching low dose bla bla bla, lets see how long you live.

Cool story kid.
This is a nice way to try to imply that you have any of these stats.
Sadly, everyone knows you are a skinny fat teenager - it just reads naturally from the way how angry you are towards everyone.

2 Likes

You got pics to prove this, or are you going to remain hidden behind your moniker?

1 Like

I have a feeling the first two numbers might be correct. If the third number is correct, then he is abusing steroids, which is the accusation he made at you. Most likely, the BF isn’t even close to 18% though.

Let’s see a pic.

1 Like

Your fat. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

No offense.

1 Like

Zero abusing steroids pal, I work out hard like a man. Never have taken over 400 mgs of test, only on test and mast now.

You don’t work out hard. Gear ain’t gonna do everything for you!!!

edit – lol far from fat @tareload what are you a bodytype of a highschool kid ? 165 - 180lb

1 Like

1 Like