Best Frequency to Inject.......

I am about to start a cycle of Test Cyp and Equipoise (mostly for joints). I respond very well to this cycle and this would be my third time to do it.

Would I be better off to inject 2 times a week and split this dose, or just do it one time a week with the full dose. Or does it even matter? I was going with 400mg of test a week and 400mg of equipoise. This doenst sound like much gear but I get great results from this combo.

Hey - Its similar to a cycle i will be doing. I will be doing cyp either E3D or EOD, depends what dose i finally choose.

I will be doing the EQ weekly.

There is no need to do the eq more frequently than that.

I like injecting so i may buy something that needs pinning regular… but thats just my hangup.

Run them both E3D or 2x/wk just for simplicity.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Run them both E3D or 2x/wk just for simplicity.[/quote]

Isnt it just as simple to inject just Test’rone on monday mornings and test and eq on thursday evenings?

I have read that with Eq, as it has such a long half life, it is better ro do once a week, it gives a more steady level. it has a half life of 14 days, once a week injections give a nice steady level.

JJ

JJ, whats the best ancillaries to keep on hand for EQ?

[quote] JJ wrote:
LillGuy001 wrote:
Run them both E3D or 2x/wk just for simplicity.

Isnt it just as simple to inject just Test’rone on monday mornings and test and eq on thursday evenings?

JJ[/quote]

It would be, but then you would also have a rather high volume injection on Thursday. If you split them evenly then you would have 2 injection of the same volume.

[quote]xXDevilDogXx wrote:
JJ, whats the best ancillaries to keep on hand for EQ?[/quote]

Well i havent used it yet - but as i am going to be running oit with test, all the usual suspects letro/adex and i like to have a serm on hand too.

But for Eq alone, i personally wouldnt waste an AI n it, i would use some proviron throughout (obviously!)and if i had an issue i would use nolva only… but i really dont think i would have any issue from Eq.

For me, i have noticed that the lumps i have under my nipple from ays gone by tend to swell up whilst on cycle, and as long as i look after them with the correct drugs in the correct way - then it goes down after cycle… as if they are just temporarily aggrivated.

Nolva does it too - and i assume it is the nolvadex on the receptors aggrivating it in the way it does but that is weaker than the other estrogens circulating.

When i stop they go down again.

I’m only talking about the size of a dime here… or a 5p for the brits!

I’m with 2thepain here. While JJ is right about EQ have a very long ester and it could conceivably be run as a weekly inject, the body’s levels of any product will be more stable and consistent with more frequent injections than less frequent ones. That’s a pretty simple concept.

[quote]saps wrote:
I’m with 2thepain here. While JJ is right about EQ have a very long ester and it could conceivably be run as a weekly inject, the body’s levels of any product will be more stable and consistent with more frequent injections than less frequent ones. That’s a pretty simple concept. [/quote]

Other than upsetting the injection sites, having more soreness, and the greater possibility of infection (all of which can be avoided), are there any other downsides to more frequent injections? I don’t see how not having daily injections would not be of more benefit given that one would have more stable levels of any given steroid in their body.

I dont thin saps is suggesting daily injections but more like bi-weekly, tri-weekly.

I love injections. i just miss the hott nurses.

There was a guy who I won’t mention by name but he actually one recommended doing the following.
If you wanted to be on say a weekly dose of 700mg of Test E do daily pins of 100mg ED. Its kind of finding a balance between convenince and necessity.
I mean sure 100mgED is going to provide more stable levels than 350mg twice a week. Which is why calculating the frequency based on half life is also a factor.