Best for Strength with Meet on 7/25?

Ok, my current cycle is 1000 mg test c and 300 mg deca per week split evenly into two doses. I have anadrol, halo, dianabol, winstrol and 30cc of tren a coming on Monday. I have enough test c to continue at the current level of bump up 500 mg a week until meet day on July 25th. I am 15 pounds under my weight class limit currently. How would you recommend I use these compounds for the fin few weeks of training before my bench meet. I should mention that I’m not a rookie with supplements and I have benched 485 raw in competition. Thank you for your time.

I havent fucked with that many compounds at once, but i’ve heard a 50/50 split on anadrol and dbol work great for strength. You could do that and add in the halo a week or two out.

You could add the tren, but you’re already on alot of shit (if you add in the orals) so thats up to you how far you wanna push your body.

I also dont see the point in taking the winstrol.

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
I havent fucked with that many compounds at once, but i’ve heard a 50/50 split on anadrol and dbol work great for strength. You could do that and add in the halo a week or two out.

You could add the tren, but you’re already on alot of shit (if you add in the orals) so thats up to you how far you wanna push your body.

I also dont see the point in taking the winstrol.[/quote]
Winstrol has given me some good strength gains at 50mg a day after 1 week, 2 weeks later even better. This is crazy though all the stuff he has available. Too bad it wasn’t 4 weeks ago, I would say Methyltrienolone and Tren Ace with equal test.

[quote]SIM37 wrote:

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

I also dont see the point in taking the winstrol.[/quote]
Winstrol has given me some good strength gains at 50mg a day after 1 week, 2 weeks later even better. This is crazy though all the stuff he has available. Too bad it wasn’t 4 weeks ago, I would say Methyltrienolone and Tren Ace with equal test.[/quote]

Not saying winstrol wont help with strength, but adding to a 3 stack of orals is just overkill.