Best for Leaning Out?

Hi there. Gonna start a cutting cycle soon. Bf is around 20%, would like to get down to 14-15%. Was wondering what would work better. Masteron and winny, masteron and cyp., or just winny and cyp.? Not really sure as my goal has always been size and strength. Basically looking for a significant change in body comp. and will be eating and training properly for it. Also, if blood pressure can be affected less by any of these combinations it is an added bonus.

Thanks a whole bunch.

I went from about 23% bodyfat to 15.5% by cutting carbs and using a fat burner in conjunction with moderate cardio- all in about 6-7 weeks. If your goal is 14-15% bodyfat, that’s where I’d start. If you can’t get your diet down, this isn’t going to help you.

[quote]abruptum wrote:
Hi there. Gonna start a cutting cycle soon. Bf is around 20%, would like to get down to 14-15%. Was wondering what would work better. Masteron and winny, masteron and cyp., or just winny and cyp.? Not really sure as my goal has always been size and strength. Basically looking for a significant change in body comp. and will be eating and training properly for it. Also, if blood pressure can be affected less by any of these combinations it is an added bonus.

Thanks a whole bunch.[/quote]

Even though winny is touted to be the ultimate in cutting cycles, I fail to see any thermogenic effect from it. It just makes me more vascular and dry, same with the masteron. Besides at 20% bf I doubt you will notice a difference with vascularity anyway. The cyp however will have a thermogenic effect, but instead of these I would use T3. I would do T3 with test (to preserve muscle) and eat a caloric diet below maintenance with low carbs.
If you know what you are doing, which it doesnt seem convincing then you can look into T3/test/tren with proper ancillaries and PCT.

Mr. Queef makes a good point (awesome handle by the way).
I use his prescription, and metformin 2x850mg per day when
cutting / leaning up. The Met blunts my appetite, and keeps me from over eating at
dinner time. It has lots of other good properties and is cheap with few sides.
Search it in the forums for more info.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
I went from about 23% bodyfat to 15.5% by cutting carbs and using a fat burner in conjunction with moderate cardio- all in about 6-7 weeks. If your goal is 14-15% bodyfat, that’s where I’d start. If you can’t get your diet down, this isn’t going to help you.[/quote]
x2. at 20% you’d see a huge and rapid difference simply cutting carbs.