Best Foods to Gain Weight

Peanut and Nutella is the dogs bollocks in all honesty

[quote]ChongLordUno wrote:
Peanut and Nutella is the dogs bollocks in all honesty[/quote]

Wait…are you saying it’s bad?!?

I’ve never combined the two but just like another thing I’ve never had (two women at the same time) logic dictates that it be nothing less than fucking fantastic.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]ChongLordUno wrote:
Peanut and Nutella is the dogs bollocks in all honesty[/quote]

Wait…are you saying it’s bad?!?

I’ve never combined the two but just like another thing I’ve never had (two women at the same time) logic dictates that it be nothing less than fucking fantastic.
[/quote]

Haha not at all. It’s a guilty pleasure.

But didn’t you call it dog’s balls?

[quote]Nards wrote:
I got this quote from a Kelly Baggett article:

How powerful is the effect of eating? Studies have been done on overfeeding where people were fed an additional 1000 calories per day for 100 days without any training whatsoever. Of the weight they gained, even in the absence of exercise, an average of 35% was lean muscle mass.

So if you’re training hard (heavy) I think that percentage must go up considerably.[/quote]

I watched a BBC doco where 20year olds had their calories doubled. Most just got fat or couldn’t face the food but one skinny asian kid put on 10lbs of lean mass with no fat.

Here’s what one of my favorites, Bradley Steiner has to say:

[i]Strength is built on solid foods. Meat, fish, poultry and eggs. Milk and cheese. Thick hearty soups. Whole grain bread. Fruits and vegetables. All sorts of nuts, beans, peas. That?s good eating. That?s what you need to build strong, solid, healthy muscles! Two nice-sized meals a day are usually enough for most mature people who train. Many people can easily do with three big meals a day, plus one or two healthy snacks if they train hard and try to couple it with a full-time job and family responsibilities.

Meals should always be balanced. Try to eat, in the course of a day, meat, poultry or fish, various raw vegetables, fresh fruits and some whole grains. Drink plenty of water and have a rice, potato or whole wheat pasta dish with a meal. You need starches and fats, regardless of what you may have read elsewhere. You?ll just not get as powerful as you could without them.[/i]

whole. chocolate. milk.

Why is it hard for people to eat food…there are no one good weight gaining food. Calorie surplus is good for gaining weight. Yes…very srs.

It’s difficult for me to see threads like this because I mainly envy people who can’t get 3000 calories down in a day. I have trouble LIMITING 3000 calories in 1 hour. YES VERY SRS.

baked potatoes with sour cream. eggs, oatmeal, beans, chorizo, bacon, chicken (breaded), peanut butter sandwhich, almonds, cashews, macaroni and cheese, tri tip, all that good stuff get down.

[quote]facko wrote:
Why is it hard for people to eat food…there are no one good weight gaining food. Calorie surplus is good for gaining weight. Yes…very srs.

It’s difficult for me to see threads like this because I mainly envy people who can’t get 3000 calories down in a day. I have trouble LIMITING 3000 calories in 1 hour. YES VERY SRS.[/quote]

I agree.

I think it’s possible these people are also underestimating how many calories they eat in a meal or in a day.
For example…maybe they look at the side of the cereal box and it says a serving with 100ml of milk is 300 calories. Have you ever measured out one of their servings and out in 100ml of milk? No one but a toddler would eat that little! The way I put in cereal and milk it’s going to be about triple that.

I can eat my daily allotment of carbs in one sitting. Protein can be finished by lunch.

[quote]MAF14 wrote:
What is all this talk of defiling peanut butter? A jar in 4 days… Contaminating with chocolate whey… LOL.

Grab a spoon and fuck shit up.[/quote]

Interestingly H4M calls this “Puppy Shit” FYI LOL :slight_smile: (natty PB and Whey).

I do a little snack with 600-700 calories in which is hardly filling and tastes great. It’s just peanut butter, oats and whey bound together by a splash of milk and put in the oven for 15 minutes. When the outside is browning and crispy, take it out and pour milk over it and eat it like cereal. Takes me no longer than 5 minutes to eat it ans I’m still hungry afterwards.

[quote]facko wrote:

It’s difficult for me to see threads like this because I mainly envy people who can’t get 3000 calories down in a day. I have trouble LIMITING 3000 calories in 1 hour. YES VERY SRS.[/quote]

Agreed lol

GOCMAD ( gallon of CHOCOLATE milk a day), see how well that one fits ya after a week ; )

Ruggiera diet…
http://asp.elitefts.net/qa/default.asp?qid=86265&tid=79

Entire bucket of fried chicken.

Double down.