Best Food to Eat to Get Big

beef
eggs
fatty dairy

My personal favourite, aside from the classic 2 cans of tuna and mayo, a bag of good ole Salt and Vinegar Peanuts, thats about 1,200 calories and takes about 20 minutes to eat. Yum yum.

I’ma go eat one now

oatmeal, eggs, meat, vegetables, nuts, Surge w/whole milk (supplement). As already said the key is to eat a lot. IF YOU DON’T EAT ENOUGH, YOU WON’T GROW! It took me 6 or 7 years of consistent training to realize this. Invest yourself in developing the dietary aspect of your training!

Make milkshakes:

-3-4 cups of whole milk
-lots of ice cream
-some heavy cream
-3-4 raw eggs
-2-3 scoops of protein powder
-2-3 tablespoons of natural peanut butter

…and whatever else you want to throw in there. Drink one of these everyday on top of your main meals (at least 3-4). You will grow.

Thanks for the help besides for the smart ass chost22 and jehovafitness i bet u knew every thing when u first started dont we all wish we were as smart as you two lol

Foods that helped me gain weight when I first started training are:

• Steak
  • Whole Eggs
  • Milk
  • Protein Shakes

Most importantly when you wake up have a shake waiting for you in the fridge. I call this Breakfast #1. It consists of :

• 12-16 oz. Milk (I use whole milk)
  • 2 Scoops(50g.) protein (Chocolate or Vanilla)
  • 2 TBSP. Natural PB

Drink that as soon as you wake. 60-90 minutes later have a normal breakfast. If you wish you could do the same before bed.

The ‘smart ass’ responses you received is because there is so much easily accessible information on this site. Try using the search button as most questions have already been answered in forums or articles. If nothing turns up, post a question.

I’ve heard great things about the “God Shake.”

Double meat Carne asada burrito w/ black beans, guac, & rice does the trick for me.

[quote]BEY wrote:
Thanks for the help besides for the smart ass chost22 and jehovafitness i bet u knew every thing when u first started dont we all wish we were as smart as you two lol[/quote]

alright hot shot. I wasn’t taking a shot at you, rather the people who are replying with specific foods. A specific food will do nothing for you, an overall approach and plan is what you need. sorry to try and help you.

Anything you can get your hands on.

[quote]BEY wrote:
Thanks for the help besides for the smart ass chost22 and jehovafitness i bet u knew every thing when u first started dont we all wish we were as smart as you two lol[/quote]

No, I didn’t know shit when I started, but I took it upon myself to learn. I read and researched for at least a year before I started to respond on the boards.

There’s no excuse not to know the basics on this site, there are probably 50+ article for newbies on this very site.

Just read some of them and come back for clarification on the details.

Sorry for being a smartass, but I would go for the kind that is edible and available.

Celery

eggs and milk

[quote]BEY wrote:
What food is high protein and is good for bulking up[/quote]

the kind you eat.