I pound 165 lbs 6' and i would like take 10lbs or 15 lbs and i would like to know what the best supplement for mass ?
A lot of calories.
what the best whey, cytogainer .. ??
Fats: Flax Oil, Olive Oil
I think this is the best
1) Eat every two to three hours, no matter what. You should eat between five and eight meals per day.
2) Eat complete (containing all the essential amino acids) lean protein with each meal.
3) Eat fruits and/or vegetables with each food meal.
4) Ensure that most of your carbohydrate intake comes from fruits and vegetables. Exception: workout and post-workout drinks and meals.
5) Ensure that 25 to 35% of your energy intake comes from fat, with your fat intake split equally between saturates (animal fat), monounsaturates (olive oil), and polyunsaturates (flax oil, salmon oil).
6) Drink only non-calorie containing beverages, the best choices being water and green tea.
7) Eat mostly whole foods (except workout and post-workout drinks).
You just need to start eating more! Eat Heavy, Train Heavy, Supplement smart, Grow! is top notch protein and be sure to check out their other products available on this site as well, and listen to us, esp. Dave Barr!
have you tried steak and potatoes?
Is English your first language?
no hahahha i'm french but i understand english and i'm not very good for to write
Sounds a lot like Berardi...coincidence I am sure...
Sorry but the post above with my name it not from me , I sent some links to a couple of guys and you know what happend?, they logged as me
Mod Note: When sending links, please remember to delete everything after the .do (including the semicolon), up to the question mark. Otherwise, when they click on the link, they will be logged in as you. Thanks!
Well, your English is better than my French.
Don't worry too much about supplements. First, get your diet in order. Eat 6-8 times a day. Eat protein with every meal. Eat a big breakfast. Eat before bed. Drink a protein shake one hour before AND one hour after training. Train 3-4 times per week. Good luck.