Best First and Last Cycle

yeah, this is what I was aiming for, the idea been trying to incorporate some other additional stuff to stack on, but yeah, that would be a good option

one question that pops up about that, is it possible to remain fertile and not lose the functioning of the axis if meanwhile I use clomid/tamox every 5-6 days?

You would probably be better off using HCG 2-3X a week. I use it occasionally, and within two weeks the balls are plump. I have heard of people like Jay Campbell using it for 3 weeks every couple months. Some people run it all the time (you probably won’t be able to run as much test with it as HCG will raise E2). People generally run it in the 200iu - 500iu range per SubQ shot.

What Veteq suggested is about what I plan on. My TRT is 200 mg a week (I should call it a cruise since I self administer, was with a clinic, but got sick of all the hoop jumping and cost). I’ll probably do 1.5X the time on cruising (12 on 18 off). I’ll probably work up to the point of needing an AI before adding another compound (at 325 mg a week, I didn’t have any high E2 symptoms, so we will see how high I can go).

@arg69
No matter how big you get off blasting if you go back to the every 3 month 1000mg Nebido protocol you’re likely going to be fucked.

This is your answer. Make sure you have a decent supplier of T to maintain a cruise/TRT.