T Nation

Best Female Powerlifter

Hey y’all, I would like to ask you to vote for my training partner and friend Shannon Culbertson on powerliftingwatch.com

Vote for her for 2008 Female Bencher of the Year
http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/9903

And for 2008 Female Raw Powerlifter of the Year
http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/9907

Shannon is currently training for the 315 raw bench at ~170lbs. She just missed the lockout of it at her last meet. I fully expect her to get it at our next meet on Feb. 21st.

Thank you all for your support and may you have happy Holidays!!

CP

Becca Swanson. But Julia Zaugolova and Laura Phelps are hotter and are stone fucking strong as well.

Me.

In a few years…

Linky no worky.

[quote]Old Dax wrote:
Linky no worky.[/quote]

really? dang it works for me.

well it’s on the front page of www.powerliftingwatch.com

sorry that they don’t work!

[quote]Pinto wrote:
Becca Swanson. But Julia Zaugolova and Laura Phelps are hotter and are stone fucking strong as well.[/quote]

Hannah Johnson is the hottest female powerlifter IMO.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Me.

In a few years…[/quote]

Yeah, or me…never know.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Old Dax wrote:
Linky no worky.

really? dang it works for me.

well it’s on the front page of www.powerliftingwatch.com

sorry that they don’t work![/quote]

Its working now, maybe it was my PC.

I’ll vote for your training partner if you vote for my gym :wink:

We’re neck and neck with BIG and WSBB isn’t far behind.

I train with a girl whos going to be very competitive. Shes only been lifting about 4 months, weighs around 145, and has pulled 265 with ease, squatted 245x3. Bench needs work, but wait until she debuts sometimes soonish.

If by best u mean hottest then Kara Bohigian has to be the #1 pick. If by most decorated/one of the highest total by body weight then I would have to pick Amy Weisberger. Both of them are very nice people. I have had the privilege to train with Laura Phelps and she is strong as hell and smarter than most of the people in the game!!!

Beca got my vote.

Hanna Johnson for the win!