Best Female Physique

[quote]Man O’ War wrote:
Jamie Eason[/quote]

I second that. She is perfect.

[quote]Backlash79 wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
Hmmm, the “best” female physique for me is a toss-up between a purely athletic physique like Serena Williams, or a more ‘feminine’ physique like Jessica Biel.

I’ll put Biel up for now, just because I like looking at her slightly more…

Another vote for Jessica[/quote]

A third. Brooke Burke is one my favorites to. Salma Hayek right up there. Giselle Bundschen

I could look at her all day. The bod is outrageously impressive, the ass is otherworldly and her face has that sultry, come-hither gorgeousness to it. Yowza!

[quote]Backlash79 wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
Hmmm, the “best” female physique for me is a toss-up between a purely athletic physique like Serena Williams, or a more ‘feminine’ physique like Jessica Biel.

I’ll put Biel up for now, just because I like looking at her slightly more…

Another vote for Jessica[/quote]

When Jessica Biel gets a bit more squatting under her belt she’ll be up there.

It’s hard to pick just one, though (and I don’t mean that in a hornball sort of way). Many women of many body types can all look amazing if they’re strong and reasonably lean. To me, a great set of legs and a squatter’s/deadlifter’s butt are the first thing to look for.

Corey is definately one of the best, though.

-Dan

Jamie Eason FTW.

Alluring smile, gorgeous eyes and that physique…

She’s the ideal for me…

The good old days!

This lass goes alright too.

I don’t know who she is, but this is the perfect woman.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Cory Everson is THE gold standard of a female physique.

Everyone else is playing for second place. [/quote]

I agree. It was amazing to see the transformation from a skinny little women to a gorgeous women with muscles.

[quote]Chips Raffety wrote:
I don’t know who she is, but this is the perfect woman.[/quote]

She comes complete with fishing experience and A BEER. Who could ask for more?

How to impress a man:

1. Show up naked
  2. Bring beer

I’d have to say that I’m partial to Jessica Biel and Jamie Eason.

…and a couple of those models on the Elitefts site. Ha, and no, I’m not referencing Dave Tate.

I think some female swimmers have good physiques.

Jenny Thompson, for instance.

And Australia’s own Brooke Hanson. there are better pictures of Brooke around, but I can’t seem to find any at the moment.

I don’t have any pics, but I’ve noticed that most of the women volleyball players have phenomenal bodies. My most recent ex played in college, and her body was damn near flawless [she coulda had a bigger ass]. Her fakies didn’t hurt her case.

Tough question. Depends on the woman, really – I like all shapes and sizes; muscular, soft… like I said, it depends.

Jelena Abbou is most definitely at the top of my list, any day, though.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Cory Everson is THE gold standard of a female physique.

Everyone else is playing for second place. [/quote]

Cory is awsome.However, let’s not forget Rachel Mclish. It might be a dead heat.

Marzia Prince

[quote]PGA wrote:

schwing

[quote]bradams wrote:
And Australia’s own Brooke Hanson. there are better pictures of Brooke around, but I can’t seem to find any at the moment.[/quote]

does anyone else find the proportions of her torso uncannily masculine in this photo?