T Nation

Best Fat Loss Drugs-Prescription Strength

I’m thinking about taking phentermine, that is if i can get a prescription from my doc. I’ve also been reading about ordering it online which seems to be illegal, ( you need to have a real doctor present to fill a prescription ). But I don’t think the feds are going to go after someone for a bottle of diet pills, i could be wrong.

Anyhow I was just wondering if anyone has used this drug, results etc. Also curious if anyone has used I think it’s called pondimin, it’s supposed to be a night time appetite suppressant that doesn’t get you wired which is when most people have the urge to cheat the most.

I think the name i’m using is wrong, it’s from Dan Duchaine bodyopus, he talks about using both of these drugs one during the day, the other at night. supposedly quite effective stack.

The weight loss from products like these is not the same as fat loss. Apetite suppression may help if your calorie intake is out of control, but you need a good diet and exercise to burn fat.

What are your stats?
Do u train?
Whats your diet like?
Are u looking for an easy way out or why do you think you need this?

Yeah i understand i’m looking at taking this drug as an appetite suppressant, and yes of course these drugs are an easy way out, I’d like to used them in later stages of my diet, as that is when hunger seems to and it’s worst.

stats

6’2 , 235 16% bf

i’m 27, been training since i was 16. I’m using Chad Waterbury’s 10/10 training, but i’m not going to be doing the muscle part. nepa walks 5x per week 45-60 minutes. Trying to get down to single digit bf% before summer. I figure i have 10-12 weeks to get there.

Ok and diet is clean here’s a couple days for example.

9:30 pm
woke up
2 scoops Metabolic Drive, 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, 2 cups water, greens plus 2 tsp
4 caps fish oil, 3 caps Rez-V, 2 caps HOT-ROX.

12:30am

2 scoops Metabolic Drive, 1/2 tbsp olive oil, 1tbsp greens +

3:30am

one foster farms frozen chicken breast, 2 cups brocolli, 7 almonds

6:30am

2 scoops Metabolic Drive, 1/2 bannana, 10 BCAA’s

915am

after workout, 10 BCAA’s, 2 scoops Metabolic Drive, 2/3 cup craisins

12:15 pm

8oz steak, salad with 2 tbs light balsamic vinagerrete

4:30pm

28 almonds, activia light yogurt

day 2

9:28am

chicken salad with balsamic vinagarrette light

11:45am

chicken breast, 1 cup celery, 2 oz avocado

2:30pm

chicken breast, 1 cup celery, 2 oz avocado

7:20pm

1 chicken breast, 1 cup brocolli, 1tbsp olive oil

Are you actually following that diet? How often do you cheat?

that diet is from my diet journal. Yes that’s what i’m eating. I usually cheat once a week, i try to make it only one meal but it usually ends up being a half day probably 2-3k calories of crap.

It’s math.

At 27 years old, 6’2 / 235lbs you burn 2282.9 calories just existing. Whatever exercise you do on top of that a day added. If your diet remains good, your body will burn fat vs catabolic (not enough fats and proteins in diet) burning muscle.

SPQA - at least be as modest as to slip in an “approximate” somewhere near the 2282.9 unless you know his exact metabolic rate.

You are correct of course, in that by finding his RMR and then estimating his actual requirements after a day of activity then the simple math is correct.

OP - it (the diet) looks good on first glance, i am not being paid so havent added your macros - maybe you could present your macronutrient ratios for us too… it does help.
This is one of the reasons AAS are so fucking good for losing weight, if you take a decent anabolic, make sure protein is high as fuck, reduce carbs and splurge (calorically not macronutriently) every 7 days or every 10 if you have more fat to lose, then IME you cant go wrong.

We all have our different methods.

Brook