Best Fat-Burning Capsules

I have been looking around the internet trying to find out whats the best Fat Burning capsule, there is a lot of success stories out there and a whole bunch of products and I was wondering if any of you guys have tried any pill that aids fat burn when combined with excercise and proper eating.

Thanks

Lean_freak

[quote]lean_freak wrote:
I have been looking around the internet trying to find out whats the best Fat Burning capsule, there is a lot of success stories out there and a whole bunch of products and I was wondering if any of you guys have tried any pill that aids fat burn when combined with excercise and proper eating.

Thanks

Lean_freak[/quote]

for yourself? Judging by your pictures you’re lean enough to begin with.

Put on more muscle. Forget fat loss.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1066793

Maybe you should check out the T-Nation store. they might have what you are looking for.

Biotest’s own HOT-ROX Extreme is a great choice. If you are looking for more options, I’d say read John Berardi’s approved supplements (fat burning section).

http://johnberardi.com/articles/reviews/supplements.htm

You could check out HOT-ROX, the best I’ve used, or modify your diet.

Yeah honestly, start doing high intensity cardio workouts 3 days a week (add HOT-ROX if you want them results super fast). Interval sprinting, 100m/400m sprints (check out Thib’s Running Man article), Waterbury’s GPP workouts, and jumping rope.

adderall

Anyone else find it ironic that this guy is already very lean, lives in Mexico and could use massive amounts of steroids legally and he’s asking about fat burners?

All kidding aside, HOT-ROX Extreme and fish oils pills are about as good as it gets for your goals.

Kubo

[quote]lean_freak wrote:

Thanks

Lean_freak[/quote]

Yes- ephedrine.

[quote]euclid wrote:
for yourself? Judging by your pictures you’re lean enough to begin with.

Put on more muscle. Forget fat loss.

[/quote]

Those pictures are old, do not worry about my decisions, i know what I’m doing.

[quote]MikeKubo wrote:
Anyone else find it ironic that this guy is already very lean, lives in Mexico and could use massive amounts of steroids legally and he’s asking about fat burners?

All kidding aside, HOT-ROX Extreme and fish oils pills are about as good as it gets for your goals.

Kubo[/quote]

hahah that is true, but those pictures are a year old and using steroids would be cheating!! and may jeopardize the size of my testes! so i better keep it clean and buy some fish oil! hehe and HOT-ROX while we are at it… :smiley: