Best Exercise for Upper Abs

I have been working out for about 6 weeks now, lost inches and have gained a little muscle, I have had 2 kids and i cant get rid of this little pooch in my mid section, upper abs, middle abs. Doing crunches, situps, lying leg lifts, side lying leg lifts, bicycle w/crunches lying down. Just want to know if anyone knows what is the most effective work out for this problem area for me?
Thanks
Laura

Jogging, swimming, sprinting, cycling, jump roping are great exercises for getting rid of a pooch.

Also diet. A solid diet will shed the fat and show the abs.

Work varied ab work and not just tons of reps they are like any other muscle use heavy weight as well. That and doing any exercise where you stand will hit the abs. OH press, BO rows, squats etc etc.

[quote]Phill wrote:
Also diet. A solid diet will shed the fat and show the abs.

Work varied ab work and not just tons of reps they are like any other muscle use heavy weight as well. That and doing any exercise where you stand will hit the abs. OH press, BO rows, squats etc etc.

[/quote]

agreed, and i’ll add in chins/pullups.

[quote]laurodd75 wrote:
I have been working out for about 6 weeks now, lost inches and have gained a little muscle, I have had 2 kids and i cant get rid of this little pooch in my mid section, upper abs, middle abs. Doing crunches, situps, lying leg lifts, side lying leg lifts, bicycle w/crunches lying down. Just want to know if anyone knows what is the most effective work out for this problem area for me?
Thanks
Laura[/quote]

Table pushbacks.