Best EDT Repgasm Strategies?

This is for everyone who is now doing the edt repgasm program.

What do you think is the best strategy to get the most reps possible in? Is it doing a lot of the 5 reps with longer break periods, or doing more of the 4-1 reps with shorter periods? What is working the best for everyone?

This question kind of dawned on me during my sets of curls/tricep extensions. Right now I’m doing around 55-60 reps in 15 minutes. I’m not sure if I should be higher or lower than that. The problem is though is that on those particular exercises I never feel the need to dip below the 5 rep level, yet I’m having trouble breaking the 60 rep mark.

I would go up in weight. I didn’t go below 5 reps for the biceps triceps first time around. I went up 5 pounds for both, and I realized I didn’t go heavy enough the first time.

as for your first question, I think the higher reps/fewer breaks has worked so far. But maybe its because I have been improving.

For the B workouts, I am doing
15 snatches
5x5 dumbell snatches
4x3 RDLs

However, I am thinking about adding another workout in between the 2 ‘a’ sessions in a row. I am worried about overuses. Should I add another leg workout in between the two ‘a’ sessions? and if so, what should I do?

have any of you found problems doing two ‘a’ sessions in a row?

I try to do as many 5 rep sets as possible. Once I fail and only get 4 I usually only get 3 the next time and finish up with a lot of 2’s and 1’s. I don’t know if that’s the best way, but I figure the more sets of 5 the better.