Best Drunk Food

Okay, I probably gave it away already. I’m a college guy, but also health conscious and i know this is basically counter productive and all but hey it happens…so I’m curious whats everyones fav. or best idea of drunk food, without sacrificing too much (and i know all of you will say you’re sacrificing a lot already by drinking enough, but thats besides the point)

so any takers???

Burger King.

Or hot dogs.

Waffle House, only because you can only stomach it when shit-faced.

Pop-tarts.

At least DB would agree…

Depends, if you’re cutting you actually have to care, if you’re bulking it’s open season on fast food joints and your permit is your inebriation.

The Mighty Kebab!

Use as fat+protein meal…ok more like a pure fat meal.

Swap the donor meat with chicken meat and veggies.

However I don’t think kebab houses are common in the states?

toast two eggo waffles and put one on the bottom of a dish, scoop a shitload of icecream onto it, put the next waffle down and add more ice cream, top it however you want… baby oh baby

Curry Sausages and mashed potatoes. And a hot chick for dessert.

[quote]jackdaniels wrote:
The Mighty Kebab!

[/quote]

You are right, not common in the USA (however, there are a couple in my area, Heheh!) You are a genius, what better way to blow your diet than to pile on the high protein/fat rather than carb out (it’s all about melatonin overload, eh?) If you are smart enough to take a fistful of the right supps beforehand (megadose Vitamin C at the least!)and get in the gym the next day, this binge might have some salvage value in the long run…

Sometimes you just have to get your booze on, so don’t be ashamed, the spirit of Dean Martin is smiling down upon you(que angelic choir chants)/:wink:

McDonalds Double Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese and Chicken select strips.

or

Denny’s

DD

[quote]jackdaniels wrote:
The Mighty Kebab!

[/quote]

Kebabs are what is eaten by every Australian when we are drunk. It is one of the laws of our country.

Same goes for Norway. There are kebab houses on every single street corner, and by 03:30 on friday/saturday night you can just give up getting a decent place in the line.

[quote]helga wrote:
Kebabs are what is eaten by every Australian when we are drunk. It is one of the laws of our country.[/quote]

Badly packed kebabs?

Perkin’s Big 12 breakfast all the way.

[quote]Vyapada wrote:
helga wrote:
Kebabs are what is eaten by every Australian when we are drunk. It is one of the laws of our country.

Badly packed kebabs?[/quote]

Depends where you get them. The best Kebabs in the country come from Makis on Jetty Road in Glenelg, Adelaide. The only problem is they call them Yiros!

Hands down my favorite food when drunk stoned or sober…korean style beef short ribs.

It’s easy to make and prepare and it’s relatively healthy too if you substitute the sugar with a little honey or even Splenda!

Of course when I’m drunk I dont actually make this for myself but I’ll just jump on a subway and make my way to K-Town in NYC.

If you guys love bbq you should give this recipe a try…and you can thank me later.

http://www.zenreich.com/ZenWeb/bulgoki.htm

Pizza Rolls

the sloppiest fried fattening food you can find in your house deep fried with cheese on it. then cheese on top of that

[quote]helga wrote:
Vyapada wrote:
helga wrote:

Badly packed kebabs?

Depends where you get them. The best Kebabs in the country come from Makis on Jetty Road in Glenelg, Adelaide. The only problem is they call them Yiros![/quote]

So, are Kebabs what we would call Gyros here in the States? From the pic in this thread it looks like the same thing.

Gyros are lamb, served on a pita, with onion, tomatoes and drenched in a cucumber sauce… oh man, now i’m hungry!

Anyone from Rochester NY area will know this one…the ?garbage plate? from Nick Tahoe’s restaurant. 2 greasy hamburger patties smothered in hot sauce, with heaping piles of macaroni salad and home fries on top. It’s about 3 pounds of food.