T Nation

Best Diet for Intense Circuit Training?

Hi I was hoping to get some recommendations on diet plans for intense full body circuit training (meltdown training). I was currently on a super low carb high protein high fat diet. But don’t think I should continue with the low carb while doing this type of training. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

~Go hard or go home~

keep with the high fat diet. just focus any and all carbs to pre and post workout. that way you can workout harder and recover quicker.

Thanks!

i want to loss weight in a week give me few ideas how to loss weight

i want to best diet please some one help me.

[quote]ramjnkgha wrote:
i want to loss weight in a week give me few ideas how to loss weight[/quote]

Eat less.

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]ramjnkgha wrote:
i want to loss weight in a week give me few ideas how to loss weight[/quote]

Eat less.[/quote]

Move more.

[quote]ramjnkgha wrote:
i want to best diet please some one help me.[/quote]

Train like this:

Eat like this:

If you’ve tried and failed or are stuck in a rut, I hear the V-Diet will take care of that:
http://velocity.T-Nation.com/free_online_program/sports_body_training_diet_velocity/velocity_diet_30#velocity-diet-3-0

If you’re just a fat tub of shit then stop drinking soda and eating anything that is obviously bad for you, when you stop dropping massive amounts of fat, do one of the above…

I lost about 70 pounds in about 7 months (with definite lapses in focus in between) eating and exercising in a very similar manner.