Best Dance Movie

LAMBADA The Forbidden Dance FTW

[quote]enrac wrote:
“Shall we dance” - The original Japanese version.[/quote]

I am a complete sucker for a GOOD dance movie. Shall We Dance (both versions) are permanent fixtures in my collection. Take The Lead is there, as well. I’ve seen Step Up 2 and 3, so now I have to see the first. You Got Served was good. I particularly enjoyed Stomp The Yard, though. I hear they are coming out with a sequel. Anyone remember the Lambada movies? Yes, I’m dating myself some…

…Really?

Frank Stallone is awesome :slight_smile: Consider yourself Franked.

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:

[quote]enrac wrote:

I am a complete sucker for a GOOD dance movie. Shall We Dance (both versions) are permanent fixtures in my collection. Take The Lead is there, as well. I’ve seen Step Up 2 and 3, so now I have to see the first. You Got Served was good. I particularly enjoyed Stomp The Yard, though. I hear they are coming out with a sequel. Anyone remember the Lambada movies? Yes, I’m dating myself some…[/quote]

Did you see Step Up 3 in 3D?

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:

[quote]enrac wrote:

I am a complete sucker for a GOOD dance movie. Shall We Dance (both versions) are permanent fixtures in my collection. Take The Lead is there, as well. I’ve seen Step Up 2 and 3, so now I have to see the first. You Got Served was good. I particularly enjoyed Stomp The Yard, though. I hear they are coming out with a sequel. Anyone remember the Lambada movies? Yes, I’m dating myself some…[/quote]

Did you see Step Up 3 in 3D? [/quote]

Not possible out here. I watched it bootleg. Still a good movie, though. Wish I could move like that.