“Best Damn Natural Program” Exercise and Set/Rep Changes

Dear M.Thibaudeau,

I want give a try to your new program, but before I go on I would like to ask you a few questions.

If my goals are 1rst hypertrophy and 2nd strength do you think I could make some changes ?

By strength, in this this program, I meen maintaning it and or maybe have some gains in my main compound mouvements, which are : Sumo Deadlift, Front squat, Bench Press, Military Press, Pull Up and Supported bent over row.

The 1rst change would be to prioritize those mouvement by making two switch of exercise, which is :

• Exercise #2 in the workout A1(pull up) for the same in the workout A3 (sup. Lat pull down)
  • Exercise #2 in the workout B1 (Bench press) for the same in the workout B3 (Incline DB Pess)

That way, I could spend a bit more volume on those main compound mouvement (mentioned before) in each workout.

The 2nd would be to change the sets/reps sheme, for a more strength focus one, for the main mouvements. I suggest that the strength work could be the 3 first layer of your “Layer System” 11/23/15 (or somethingelse that you suggest) , that is :
Layer 1: Activation & Potentiation
Layer 2: Max Strength & Further Potentiation
Layer 3: Mechanical Stress)

Just to make it more clear this would be the exemple of the Workout B3:

A)Hack Squat Machine or Leg Press: 2 sets of 6 and one maximum mTor activation set

*B)Bench Press:
B1)Overcoming isometrics against pin 2" above an elbow angle of 90 degrees
4 sets of 6 seconds, max effort isolation @ 50-60% of 1Rm 60 sec of rest
B2)Ramp to a 2 RM
B3) 3@5 cluster sets of 4-6 reps at 90% of 2 RM

C)Dumbbell Front Raise on Incline Bench: 2 sets of 6 and one maximum mTor activation set

D1)Rope Triceps Extension: 2 sets of 6 and one 6-8-10 drop set

Thanks for giving me some feedback !
By the way, sorry for my bad english !