I have a question regarding option B.
If you follow this protocol, does it mean that workout 3 has to be split up?
So, it would like this:
- A. Machine compound quad-dominant exercise (leg press, hack squat, pendulum squat, etc.)
- B. Glutes or hamstrings, lower stress compound lift (hip thrust, reverse hyper, glute-ham raise, etc.)
- C1. Horizontal press machine (machine bench press, Smith machine bench, Smith machine incline, etc.)
- C2. Horizontal row machine or pulley
- D1. Vertical press machine
- D2. Vertical pulling machine or pulley