Best Cutting Steroids?

hello i would be grateful if some one know any good steroids or dehydrators for cuting cycle (allot of extra fat) Thanks for offers :slight_smile:

P.S.
Is this ok for cuting ?
clembuterol, , liothyronine sodium, tamoxifen citrate ,buldenol ?

If you will offer something please write full name of if (price dosint mate)

Clen is not a steroid. Tamoxifen is not a steroid.

Perhaps more research is on the cards for you.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Perhaps more research is on the cards for you.[/quote]

Who said you could get out of your cage? Get back in there, damn it!

OP, it sounds like you need to do some research before you even think of a cycle. Trust me when I say that once you read some that you will realize how faulty that cycle you proposed really is.

Try reading the stickies at the top of the forum for starters. Steroid.com also has some great profiles to read. I read them all, and I recommend that you do the same.

[quote]BestDaddyEver wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Perhaps more research is on the cards for you.

Who said you could get out of your cage? Get back in there, damn it!

OP, it sounds like you need to do some research before you even think of a cycle. Trust me when I say that once you read some that you will realize how faulty that cycle you proposed really is.

Try reading the stickies at the top of the forum for starters. Steroid.com also has some great profiles to read. I read them all, and I recommend that you do the same.[/quote]

^Bingo!^ Do that OP that so called ā€œcycleā€ is just an accident waiting to happen. Maby you should try a clean diet first, then incormorate cardio, then drop your carbs real low then if you still have fat to lose go for something more sensible and thats tryed and true like an ECA stack!

Maybe you all dont know me :slight_smile: , i already did one cuting cycle but it took me to long i took 6 month to get to competition shape sow i asked 4 help and what i get ? every one just teaching me :stuck_out_tongue: my pre competition diet and training are fully balanced but i hawe weary slow metabolism sow i asked you for advice what to use ,My post was best cuting steroids and i asked steroids or dehydratos

(liothyronine sodium, tamoxifen citrate)
are they active ? both speed up metabolism in body but did any one try them ?which is beter ?

And please stop whith that look your food ā€¦ i am not avrage newbie whith dosint know nothing and ask for steroids , im sorry i didint explain it from begining to you all sow can any one now recomend me some strong sht ā€¦ :slight_smile:

Dudeā€¦Please be a trollā€¦either that or you are seriously retarded. Your grammar and spelling is horrendous. And you are some kind of newbā€¦your knowledge sucks.

8 week cutter:

Week 1-8: Test Prop 500mg/week (EOD)

Use adex, clean your diet, and run. And Iā€™m sure test is all you need. You could throw tren in thereā€¦but I donā€™t recommend someone like you using clen. And nolvadex is not a fuckin fat burnerā€¦its a SERM. Holy shit please be a troll.

Really tho! hes Got his Pre Contest Diet Down hes a seasoned vet guyā€™s he just has a slow metabolism lolā€¦this has got to be a joak

Sorry for spelling my engl is realy poor , and i realy are new in steroids sow i ask 4 help my first cycle of cutting was wini + clemb+buldenonl+test+aspirine&coffeine it was not bad but it took me half of year to become like im in photo sow plz tell me any thing stronger than i just whrited to you and agen sorry 4 spelling

P.S. what you think about trembolone acet. ?

[quote]zweriukas wrote:
Sorry for spelling my engl is realy poor , and i realy are new in steroids sow i ask 4 help my first cycle of cutting was wini + clemb+buldenonl+test+aspirine&coffeine it was not bad but it took me half of year to become like im in photo sow plz tell me any thing stronger than i just whrited to you and agen sorry 4 spelling

[/quote]

Trenbolone acetate and test prop is what you will want. You donā€™t need any stimulants like clen or other hormones like t3. Trust meā€¦Diet, cardio, weights, test/tren, adex. And a good PCT.

i cant stop laughingā€¦ or should i say wauffing?

score!
count it!

[quote]facko wrote:
zweriukas wrote:

Trenbolone acetate and test prop is what you will want. You donā€™t need any stimulants like clen or other hormones like t3. Trust meā€¦Diet, cardio, weights, test/tren, adex. And a good PCT.[/quote]

Nolvadex or clomid is ok ? :slight_smile: and thanks for Info :slight_smile:

english motherfucker, english do you speak it?

nah just kidding.

i d go for the adex though.
0.25mg - 0.5mg a day.

where in the world are you zweriukas?

[quote]zweriukas wrote:
facko wrote:
zweriukas wrote:

Trenbolone acetate and test prop is what you will want. You donā€™t need any stimulants like clen or other hormones like t3. Trust meā€¦Diet, cardio, weights, test/tren, adex. And a good PCT.

Nolvadex or clomid is ok ? :slight_smile: and thanks for Info :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Yes, nolvadex or clomid or both can be used for PCT. Check out the taper thread for an alternative method for PCT.

[quote]entouragevip wrote:
english motherfucker, english do you speak it?

nah just kidding.

i d go for the adex though.
0.25mg - 0.5mg a day.

where in the world are you zweriukas?[/quote]

Im from Lithuania(a little country in middle of Europe ) we learn engl in school but i like to cut some lessons off sow my spelling and sentence construction arent realy good , but you allredy know that :stuck_out_tongue: Sow i promise to brush up my english :slight_smile:

don t sweat it dude. we re all gonna learn Lithuanianā€¦

:stuck_out_tongue: i dont think sow but nvm :slight_smile:

Definition

Sow -

verb (used with object) - to scatter (seed) over land, earth, etc., for growth; plant.

noun - an adult female swine.

That was bothering me, sorry lol

[quote]facko wrote:
Dudeā€¦Please be a trollā€¦either that or you are seriously retarded. Your grammar and spelling is horrendous. And you are some kind of newbā€¦your knowledge sucks.

8 week cutter:

Use adex, clean your diet, and run. And Iā€™m sure test is all you need. You could throw tren in thereā€¦but I donā€™t recommend someone like you using clen. And nolvadex is not a fuckin fat burnerā€¦its a SERM. Holy shit please be a troll.[/quote]

Hello sirā€¦Im on TESTENANTHATE from my doc at 100mg a weekā€¦(i think im gonna go to 200mg a week)

I read cant get lose fat with enanthateā€¦you canā€¦add propā€¦dont add propā€¦
should i drop the enanthate and use prop(for the fat loss then go back)ā€¦or should i add to the test enanthate but anything else must be out of system in 8 weeksā€¦
anavar ? any ideas whould be greatā€¦
after trying to find the answer myselfā€¦but so many diffent thingsā€¦
my prob is I need FAT LOSS ,but can not mix just anything with thisā€¦must be out of system in about 8 weeks ā€¦which limits what I can takeā€¦here are some ideas from readingā€¦
winstrol
test prop
primobolan depot
proviron
anavar
parabolan
ANADIOL
any ideas ?? or something I missedā€¦ bulk is not my main goal at allā€¦yes I knowā€¦ENANTHATE the say is for bulking.

fat loss energy,training recoveryā€¦speed is better for meā€¦
not after ā€˜sizeā€™ im in a weight contolled sportā€¦thank you very much.

• oh and moost give a reply of eat right,thats not my prob at allā€¦its kinda along the lineswill enanthate help or hurt fat loss/gainā€¦and na lil jump start would be greatā€¦after having surgeryā€¦im a lil behind,and under contractā€¦thanks again

[quote]fightu35 wrote:
facko wrote:

8 week cutter:

Use adex, clean your diet, and run. And Iā€™m sure test is all you need. You could throw tren in thereā€¦but I donā€™t recommend someone like you using clen. And nolvadex is not a fuckin fat burnerā€¦its a SERM. Holy shit please be a troll.

Hello sirā€¦Im on TESTENANTHATE from my doc at 100mg a weekā€¦(i think im gonna go to 200mg a week)

I read cant get lose fat with enanthateā€¦you canā€¦add propā€¦dont add propā€¦
should i drop the enanthate and use prop(for the fat loss then go back)ā€¦or should i add to the test enanthate but anything else must be out of system in 8 weeksā€¦
anavar ? any ideas whould be greatā€¦
after trying to find the answer myselfā€¦but so many diffent thingsā€¦
my prob is I need FAT LOSS ,but can not mix just anything with thisā€¦must be out of system in about 8 weeks ā€¦which limits what I can takeā€¦here are some ideas from readingā€¦
winstrol
test prop
primobolan depot
proviron
anavar
parabolan
ANADIOL
any ideas ?? or something I missedā€¦ bulk is not my main goal at allā€¦yes I knowā€¦ENANTHATE the say is for bulking.

fat loss energy,training recoveryā€¦speed is better for meā€¦
not after ā€˜sizeā€™ im in a weight contolled sportā€¦thank you very much.

• oh and moost give a reply of eat right,thats not my prob at allā€¦its kinda along the lineswill enanthate help or hurt fat loss/gainā€¦and na lil jump start would be greatā€¦after having surgeryā€¦im a lil behind,and under contractā€¦thanks again
    [/quote]

Use the test-e. NO reason to switch. Some say prop will have you hold less water, but it isnā€™t noticeable for ANYONE Iā€™ve ever had a conversation with.

Keep the test-e, keep it simple.

thank youā€¦what about adding something else ?
like the anavarā€¦winsterolā€¦also im going from 100 mg a week of test to 200ā€¦do i just jump to itā€¦and I read on here all different things.can I do that once a weekā€¦or is every 4 days or so betterā€¦which my readings before being on here have found ENANTHATE to be at 8 daysā€¦thanks again.