Best Cutting Cycle

I have a lot of extras left over from previous role playing. I was curious what you guys thought would make the best Cutting cycle. I will be going to Mexico in 6 weeks. No time to waste… Currently 6’3" 225 17% bf

I have:
Test Prop
Proviron
T3
Clen
Winny

What my thoughts are:

Test Prop 100mg EOD
Winny 50mg EOD
Proviron 25 ED
T3 ED pyramiding
Clen ED pyramiding till the trip

Opinions???

The first question is, at 6’3, 225, 17%, what do you have to ‘cut’ to?

I would run the Proviron higher, personally I don’t think you see much effect from Pro unless you’re around 12%bf or lower but if you are going to run it at a higher bf% (which I have done so I’m not calling you out or anything just some friendly advice from my own trial and error) i would run at a higher dosage around 75-100mg/ed.

Also have you used T3/Clen before? If you have you should know your tolerance level and why waste those days building up to what you know the proper dose is for you by pyramiding? If you know that you can tolerate 150mcg of T3, and 120mcg of Clen then just run that and don’t waste any time or materials. If you have never run T3 before than I would suggest to start at 50mcg/ed and increase the dose by 25mcg every 3rd day until you reach your desired effect (for me 125mcg is perfect). Lastly I would cycle the Clen at two weeks on, two weeks off as I do find the effectiveness wavers over longer use, and if you have good T3 that will give you as much fat burning effect as you need as a stand alone

[quote]lbstiffler83 wrote:
I would run the Proviron higher, personally I don’t think you see much effect from Pro unless you’re around 12%bf or lower but if you are going to run it at a higher bf% (which I have done so I’m not calling you out or anything just some friendly advice from my own trial and error) i would run at a higher dosage around 75-100mg/ed.

Also have you used T3/Clen before? If you have you should know your tolerance level and why waste those days building up to what you know the proper dose is for you by pyramiding? If you know that you can tolerate 150mcg of T3, and 120mcg of Clen then just run that and don’t waste any time or materials. If you have never run T3 before than I would suggest to start at 50mcg/ed and increase the dose by 25mcg every 3rd day until you reach your desired effect (for me 125mcg is perfect). Lastly I would cycle the Clen at two weeks on, two weeks off as I do find the effectiveness wavers over longer use, and if you have good T3 that will give you as much fat burning effect as you need as a stand alone[/quote]

I’ve ran Proviron before and 75mg ed seemed to be to high for me…It made me have night sweats, but it could have been from the combination of gear I was on at the time.
And Yes i’ve used T3/clen before and I thought t3 needed to be ramped up and back down… where as Clen you can start at a high dose if you know your tolerance, which I do not remember. And I am not sure the quality of my T3 and Clen… I will find out tho…

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
The first question is, at 6’3, 225, 17%, what do you have to ‘cut’ to?[/quote]

trying to lose body fat… I started lifting 7 years ago… 6’3" 170… I’ve came a long way

Think i’m going to drop the winny… Add Tren ace… And any thoughts on only running Eq for 6 weeks??? I have that to, but have never used it. Everything I’ve read says Eq is long term use… i cld be wrong