T Nation

Best Creatine?

I just started taking creatine and just about finished a bottle of v12, I gained about 8-10 lbs so im pretty happy. I'm eating meals every 2 hours so please don't bash me. I want to know if you guys know from experience a good creatine to take, I'm trying to pick up about 10 more lbs of mass.
Thanks

I would suggest a big tub of just plain creatine monohydrate. Add a serving to your Surge, or whatever you currently use post workout. Inexpensive and will last you a long time. Good luck

Dezz

All creatine is exactly (or should be) the same.

What you want is pure creatine monohydrate. Nothing else, no fancy shit or sugar added, and certainly nothing from HustleTech.

Find the cheapest shit on the shelf in which under INGREDIENTS, one thing is listed.

Creatine can have impurities and from what I've read, German and US creatine is the most pure.

Anything that has a Creapure logo is German made and is supposed to have the best quality creatine (most pure).

Buying the 3rd generation creatines is a waste of money. They overcharge for a sugar that is supposed to help the absorbtion of creatine, but any high GI carb will do, and creatine by it's self has been shown to absorb just fine.

I agree with what everyone has said.Any creatine monohydrate is a good creatine. No fancy pansy Supercharging, next generation, nanonize, atomized, filtered creatine. Just plain old creatine monohydrate. It shouldn't cost much either