Best Creatine for Strength

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Stop going Ass-to-mouth with hobos gregron.[/quote]
^^hahahaha you never go ATM!

haters gonna hate [/quote]

^^Yeah get out of here!

Haha, I ain’'t even mad. But I guess you could say I’m extra sensitive: :wink: ohhhhhh disss

Foreskin 4 Life.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Foreskin 4 Life.[/quote]
that should be your new account name

My favorite band is 4-Skins… they are actually skinheads BUT STILL.

^nice choice pb.

I usually switch back and forth between CM and CEE. It doesn’t really matter. For CM get the powdered form–it’s practically tasteless in water–and make sure to take it with some form of carbohydrate (doesn’t even have to be high GI). If you take CEE, get capsules because this stuff tastes nasty in water and doesn’t dissolve. You can take these with a little bit of fat to aid absorption.

FYI - Foreskin makes sex and masturbation much more comfortable and fun for everyone involved.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
My favorite band is 4-Skins… they are actually skinheads BUT STILL.[/quote]
that’s because the 4-skins fucking rock. they’re right up there with cock sparrer.

[quote]Fezzik wrote:

FYI - Foreskin makes sex and masturbation much more comfortable and fun for everyone involved.[/quote]

Gliding action FTW!

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
OP, it’s really not about which type you take but really about how you take it. Putting it in your socks will maximize strength gains. [/quote]

I actually heard that creatine is absorbed optimally when taken rectally… absorbs directly into the blood stream and is delivered right into the muscles which were used/fatigued most that day… Its science

just sayin OP[/quote]

Actually the optimal way is to create a water-creatine mixture and swab the inside of your foreskin with a dampened Q-tip. The method you mentioned is best for circumcised males. It will also alleviate OP’s frequent urination issues.[/quote]

Actually, I recently read on fuckyourownface.com, an exercise science journal, that if you mix your creatine with jergens and jerk off you’ll not only gain an unfathomable amount of lean muscle mass, but as a bonus you’ll get stronger boners too. Don’t forget about the “loading phase” where you have to mix with jergens and do the deed 5 times a day.