Best Comeback Stories

I won 50 dollars yesterday on a 1-1 basketball game. The game was up to 20,I fell 12-1 but caught up and won the money. It was fucking sweet.

Anybody have any great comeback stories ?? Does not have to relate to sports.

Your mom.

[quote]Otep wrote:
Your mom.[/quote]

your dad.

The Clown Joke

My favorite comeback in history…

Lady Astor: “Sir, if you were my husband I would flavour your coffee with poison”

Winston Churchill: “Madam, if I were your husband, I would drink it”

It is a very unique skill, cutting someone to the core without resorting to vulgarity.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
The Clown Joke[/quote]

Fuck you, clown.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
polo77j wrote:
The Clown Joke

Fuck you, clown.[/quote]

You’re my boy Blue!! I told that joke to this girl I was dating … it was our last date

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
My favorite comeback in history…

Lady Astor: “Sir, if you were my husband I would flavour your coffee with poison”

Winston Churchill: “Madam, if I were your husband, I would drink it”

It is a very unique skill, cutting someone to the core without resorting to vulgarity.[/quote]

Another great Churchill comeback along those lines:

Bessie Braddock: " Mr. Churchill, this is a disgrace. You are quite drunk."
Winston Churchill: “This may be well and true, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”

[quote]polo77j wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
polo77j wrote:
The Clown Joke

Fuck you, clown.

You’re my boy Blue!! I told that joke to this girl I was dating … it was our last date[/quote]

LOL, she probably wasn’t worth keeping in that case, anyway.

[quote]ctschneider wrote:

Another great Churchill comeback along those lines:

Bessie Braddock: “Sir, you are drunk.”
Winston Churchill: “And you, madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober.”

[/quote]

Ha! I hadn’t heard that one.

Winston Churchill was awesome on so many levels.

Yep.

Whats the difference you’re their all time best seller.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

I won 50 dollars yesterday on a 1-1 basketball game. The game was up to 20,I fell 12-1 but caught up and won the money. It was fucking sweet.

[/quote]

Unfortunately, I was on the loosing side of such a comeback. It was the third game (best of 3) in the finals of a racquet ball tournament. My saving grace is I won the B flight playing left handed. Not a bad weekend overall but it would have been really sweet to take both.

I’ve physically come back from injuries that sent me down to
168 lbs
162 lbs
and I’m now working on a comeback from 156 lbs. At 185 , if I can get my hip all the way cleared up and my shoulder a little better, I should be able to make a run at 200.

[quote]riverhawk23 wrote:
Whats the difference you’re their all time best seller.[/quote]

Yeah? Well I slept with your wife!