Best Coffee

I like my coffee like I like my women.

Smuggled into america on the back of a donkey by Juan Valdez.

Caribou Coffee’s Rainforest Blend…good when brewed at home and awesome cold pressed at the store…yum.

oh and good with Grow! pre-workout!

Currently, Peet’s Major Dickason’s blend, fresh ground and brewed in Cuisinart Grind & Brew with a touch of kosher flake salt added to the gold filter basket, 2 T coffee beans per 6 oz. filtered water, and the 1-4 cup indicator on (for hotter water extraction). Very rich and complex tasting; the coffee beans are the freshest I have ever tasted.

Starbuck’s Verona brewed at my local store is a favorite, but it doesn’t taste as good brewed in my home machine. Compared to Peet’s, Starbucks is a bit more burnt.

My mother makes good coffee with Green Mountain brand, but I forget which blend.

For dark, rich potency, nothing beats making French press. Trader Joe’s Yemen Moka Java was very good in French press (not in auto drip though). But I have given up on French press as too much work, especially first thing in the morning, plus it seems to give me serious heartburn. Once in awhile though.

What a stupid question, its obvious, Colombian Coffee!! #1 world wide, just ask Juan Valdez and Donkey from Shrek

i was a peete’s freak when i lived out west.
now it’s these guys called barrington coffee roasters. they’ve got it going on the same way peete’s does. amazingly consistent for the 3 years i’ve been getting it. they roast a lighter, higher pitched style and really get the most from the beans. really clean buzz too prolly from more/cleaner caffeine.
service is killer. if you dig coffee do not hesitate to check these guys out.

My favorite coffee is illy. If you haven’t tried this you are in for a real treat, especially if you have a barista who knows their stuff. Unfortunately, coffee in the US is a real let down compared to the cafe culture back in Sydney (where I am originally from).

I’ve managed to find illy in some high end restaurants here in NYC. It has also started to appear in specialty grocery stores.

I like the Gevalia coffees. The breakfast blend is just about perfect.

Taster’s Choice instant coffee. Strong and thick like molasses. I agree with Randman about the Kona coffee 100%

PEET’S … fawk … my bad!!!

Bastard

Best coffee in the world is Yemen coffee, french roasted, and made in a french press.

Second best is ethopian

haha! bastard i second guessed myself when i typed it and even went back and checked your post figuring hey YOU’RE the one who lives in cali…focker.

anyway i agree w/ the guy up there who likes illy. it is available at whole foods. it’s a great product and amazingly consistent. not a whole lot of character but that’s kinda the trade-off.