Best City to Live In

Ummm, NOT Boston…

I lived in San Diego for 7 years and it was the best place I’ve lived hands down - I was in La Jolla. (This is in comparison to: Bay Area (Mountain View, CA); Salt Lake City, UT; Nashville, TN; Atlanta, GA; and Boston, MA).

DOn’t come to NYC, no matter what Fitone tells you (sorry Fitone). As a born and raised New Yorker, I can’t wait to finish up my master’s and get the f out of here and move somewhere sunnier and cheaper and less crowded. It sounds like you want a warm climate, so you’re probably not even considering NYC.
I’ve lived in Boston and Amherst, MA as well as Cincinnati. Cincinnati is called the asshole of Ohio, but as far as I’m concerned the whole midwest stinks of shit!
God I hated that place…the things we do for our dreams

BostonBarrister-Why do you hate Boston? Too cold? Its a pretty city, clean, lots of college kids, small enough to get around comfortably, really nice suburbs, no large ghetto (I used to live in Dorchester and LOVED it)…?

Just curious is all

Montreal is the shit. The winter is paralyzing, but the summer time more than makes up for it. Its small enough to be comfortable, but large enough to be diverse. Not to mention that the women are unbelieveable.

I love Chicago. I’m yet to find a place other than New York City that I’d rather live than here. So my picks are Chicago & NYC

doesnt great weather year round and young hotties with bikini tops on bouncing all over the boardwalk mean anything to you guys?

Can anyone comment on living in Phoenix or Las Vegas? Next to San Diego, they seem like they would be cool cities to live in. I’ve heard good things about Phoenix.

I hear Phoenix is full of meth labs and drug attacks. I heard you cant have the lights on in your house after 11:00 pm without some fiend knocking on your door asking you for dope. Thats just what I hear.

As for Vegas. I’ve never lived there but I’ve visited and it sucks. it’s a desert loaded with trashy people with no self control.

Sonny –

I don’t “hate” Boston – there are plenty of places I would dislike much more than Boston. But these winters are killing me… And don’t get me started on the streets, the driving, etc.

I guess I was completely spoiled by 7 years of San Diego weather.

Giza, Atlantis, San Salvador, Asia, Sequoia, Sea of Tranquility, Detroit, Nirvana, The Sun, Wholesome bread,
Hope I have helped.

billyboy/algore/nancypelosi/jerrynadler/barneyfife/geofferyfiger/hueyplong/alfranken/jerryspringer/jimmycarter/waltermondale/robertbyrd/“The Duke” dukakis/ in 2004!!!