Best Christmas Presents

My girlfriend sent me pics of her (clothed) booty.

That was the one thing I wanted, and I didn’t even tell her!

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
my ghey hat.[/quote]

I have a coworker who has the same hat and wears it at that 2 o’clock angle. I’ll take a pic next week.

27 years ago this was the thing I wanted most and I got it. All other Christmases paled to this one!

Anything Star Wars wins.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
This is easy, the G.I. Joe aircraft carrier I got when I was 6 or 7. In the end it wasn’t a toy I used the most or the most fun, but the drama in getting the gift was incredible. I wanted this thing for months, and begged my mom to get it for me any chance I got. When she kept resisting, I pulled the Ralphie and decided I’ll just ask Santa instead.

Well, that fat bastard even said this 7’ long beast of a toy might not fit on his sleigh. I was devastated.

When Christmas morning finally came I accepted the fact I wasn’t going to get it. But when I walked downstairs I noticed this gigantic wrapped box towering over all the other gifts. I literally jumped up, grabbed the wrapping on the top of the box, and tore it all off to reveal the coveted aircraft carrier. Needless to say I really don’t remember anything else I got on that day.[/quote]

LUCKY!! I always wanted that.
My best GI Joe Christmas was one year I got the Sky Striker (XP-14) and Cobra Raven (SR71).
Best adult gift was last year I got a Glock 30SF with 100 rounds of JHP.

7.5kg of big foot, gummy bears and jujubes

I don’t remember any of my Christmas presents to say what was the best. They were all great, even if they were few of them. I once got frankincense, myrrh, and a gold certificate. I thought that was pretty cool (plus people can cash the gold certificate for paper money or keep it) so that is what my Christmas presents to others have been for a while. Plus a letter.

15 years ago I got this…

Got a vacuum.
would prefer the millenium falcon :confused:

dose life count its my birthday :slight_smile:

I got one of these from my brother when I was about 9. I loved it more than anything I can remember.

Anything lego was great. I got a record player one year too that was awesome.

Seeing all this AT-AT love is bringing back good memories.

One Christmas I got the AT-AT as well as the Dewback + Sandtrooper set. It was fucking great. I also eventually got the AT-ST.

[quote]Mutu wrote:
Seeing all this AT-AT love is bringing back good memories.

One Christmas I got the AT-AT as well as the Dewback + Sandtrooper set. It was fucking great. I also eventually got the AT-ST. [/quote]

Then you may really like this!:

AT-AT DAY AFTERNOON - YouTube

[quote]schultzie wrote:
15 years ago I got this…[/quote]

I got the same thing about 15 years ago. God damn I loved that thing. I used to put it in the bathtub so it could really be underwater. Fucking awesome

All I wanted this year was for my kids’ first Christmas without their mother to be a good one.

Mission successful.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Got a vacuum.
would prefer the millenium falcon :/[/quote]

Two things:

1. A hint that your house is dirty and you need to put in some work.
  2. A sample of what your husband wants you to do when you get married.

[quote]schultzie wrote:

awesome! you know if you still have that its worth a bit on e-bay.
or you can send it to me, I know a 4 year old who is lego freaking crazy!

[quote]schultzie wrote:

I 100% remember this set, had it and played with it for years.

LEGO’s were hands down one of my favorite childhood toys.

Lego’s are the shit.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Lego’s are the shit. [/quote]

LOL I just read the post above you and thought in my head, “Lego’s are the shit.” And then saw your post. Win.

Lego’s really are the shit.