T Nation

Best Cheat Meal You've Had This Week?

A shit load of ribs and a gigantic baked potato filled with cheese, sour cream, and bacon.

Nothing worthwhile but I’ve been craving some Chipotle and may hit it up tomorrow after my soccer game.

Whatever the school has for brunch tomorrow. Probably gonna be grits, biscuits, gravy, pancakes and whatever lunch thing they have. Probably a cheap chop steak thing. I’m on the Warrior Diet (LOOOOOOVE IIIIIIT) and only eatin’ brunch tomorrow because I’m goin’ out drinkin’ that night. Can’t be a lightweight :smiley:

I’m “bulking” … and the only thing that I consider a cheat meal that I eat is pizza! I fucking love pizza.

But, for example, like going to Moes and getting a burrito with dbl meat, I don’t really consider cheating. If I were dieting, I guess it wouldn’t be ideal, but as long as I hit my cal intake/macros I was going for, I would be fine with it.

Wendy’s Clasic Triple With Extra cheese and upsized Fries! …But Never fear I had a Diet Pepsi so It all worked out!

It was post workout…

[quote]Dave.F wrote:
Wendy’s Clasic Triple With Extra cheese and upsized Fries! …But Never fear I had a Diet Pepsi so It all worked out!

It was post workout…[/quote]

lol… I don’t regular drink ‘pop’ / ‘soda’ whatever, ever. At one point in time my mom stopped buying it and only drank Diet Pepsi so if I was craving it, I’d drink it and got used to it. This was back when I was still living at home almost 4 years ago. Sometimes with my cheat meals I drink Diet Dr Pepper… it’s kind of funny when you are eating a meal that you know isn’t “good” for you, but washing it down with a diet drink.

[quote]Dave.F wrote:
But Never fear I had a Diet Pepsi so It all worked out!

[/quote]

everything good as long as you drink “diet” lol.

thats right diet pepsi cancels out my 1500+ calorie bindge lol…But was it ever tasty!

Chicken liver toast.
Beau Soleil Oysters with Mignonette.
Fried pig’s ear with lemon caper dresssing.

At the Spotted Pig in NYC. The best restaurant for serious carnivores.

yuck fried pigs ear.

Oven baked turkey wings with buffalo sauce.

My mom’s Pho dac biet

Banoffee pie!

Two 180g BBQ hamburgers.
Two pieces of chickenbreast.
About 150g of Reindeer meat (shit’s tasty)
And then something like 100g of salmon.

Oh and orange juice to wash it down… I’m bulking :smiley:

1/2 rack of dry rubbed ribs
potato wedges
cornbread
collared greens
bbq baked beans

delicious. worth every bite.

[quote]Silverkin wrote:
Two 180g BBQ hamburgers.
Two pieces of chickenbreast.
About 150g of Reindeer meat (shit’s tasty)
And then something like 100g of salmon.

Oh and orange juice to wash it down… I’m bulking :D[/quote]

Wow, I really want to try reindeer. Any idea how the taste compares to venison?

Nothing beats pizza as a cheat meal for me. Ok, curry with a big serving of basmati rice is awesome, too.

2 large Cinnabons

I decimated a large pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, and jalapeno pizza Friday night. I had two slices left over. Which I ate for breakfast this morning.

5 Guys Famous Burgers

Got a cheeseburger with the works on it with a large order or amazing fries! Then got a vanilla latte from starbucks

Technically not a “meal”, but I had Chipotle 3 times today. I was craving it, and need the calories :slight_smile: