Best Cell Phone

Im curious to hear what you guys think the best cell phone is, right now i have sprint and i am prob going to change services soon and since some phones are only on certain services that why i ask. Also feel free to share your thoughts on the best service. SO what do you think voyager, iphone, bb pearl?

It would really depend on what you’re using the phone for. I have a Blackberry Pearl and I think it’s a great phone. I use it mostly for business to receive e-mails, appointment reminders and it has the internet when I need to use it.

I also am with AT&T, I’ve been with them since they were Cingular and I have no complaints, but I am far from an expert on what the best phone is.

just thinking about getting the Nokia E71. Is like a blackberry but smaller, nicer looking and better internet browser.

[quote]Big_Dave wrote:
It would really depend on what you’re using the phone for. I have a Blackberry Pearl and I think it’s a great phone. I use it mostly for business to receive e-mails, appointment reminders and it has the internet when I need to use it.

I also am with AT&T, I’ve been with them since they were Cingular and I have no complaints, but I am far from an expert on what the best phone is.[/quote]

well i want a phone so im not bored anywhere i go and i kind of just want to have everything in it. I just wish u didnt have to get the blackberry plan with it haha

I have the Blackjack II, and I really enjoy it.

Try the iPhone - once you get used to it, it’s really awesome. I avoided it for 2 years.

Don’t get the voyager. It sucks.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Try the iPhone - once you get used to it, it’s really awesome. I avoided it for 2 years.[/quote]

i do want it i just didnt wish u had to pay so much for the service

Blackberry

^^^ Bold or Curve though. that Pearl was made for chicks, no offense.

Iphone has alot of cool features and is always updated…if you have wi-fi then the internet package wont hurt your wallet but other than that its pretty solid…

[quote]chillain wrote:
^^^ Bold or Curve though. that Pearl was made for chicks, no offense.

[/quote]

Ehh…I think you have it backwards.

Bold / Curve: larger, go in purse.
Pearl: smaller, goes in pocket.

Plus you don’t look like such a flamboyant texting fag carrying around a phone with a full keypad :wink:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Try the iPhone - once you get used to it, it’s really awesome. I avoided it for 2 years.[/quote]

I thought it was only like a year old. Or does time really go that fast.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
Try the iPhone - once you get used to it, it’s really awesome. I avoided it for 2 years.

I thought it was only like a year old. Or does time really go that fast.[/quote]

The first one was released over 2 years back as far as I remember.

I have had a Nokia N73M for the last 2 years, and it beats most PDA’s in music capabilities and camera functions. I don’t use the browser so I can’t comment.

If you’re gonna use it for mostly entertainment purposes, then you should go for the iphone. The best music player, large screen and lots of great applications and games that you can download. Right now I tend to use a lot of emails and browsing on the go so I went for a Blackberry Curve 8900 and am very pleased with it. N95 was very reliable as well until I accidentally dropped it into a toilet bowl.

Depends on your carrier:

Sprint - Palm Pre (wait for it)
AT&T - iPhone
Verizon - either Blackberry Bold or, if Bold isn’t out for Verizon, get the Curve. If no Blackberry, go for the LG Decoy (the bluetooth headset can attach to the back of the phone…really slick)
T-Mobile - HTC G1 because I think Android is impressive. Not perfect, but it is updated frequently and is a great step in a great direction

If you can wait for the newer iPhones (upgraded hardware) to be released, possibly mid summer or even during the Apple WWDC, then get that.

Otherwise, I think the Palm Pre is the best phone out followed by the G1

Vote for the iPhone here.

I had a Pearl before that and it was a great phone, but the iPhone is the best I’ve owned.

I’ve had it for almost 2 yrs now. The price is a lot better now so that would definitely be a good choice.

Would be nice if there was a flash for the camera and the ability to send/receive pics more easily.

I have a BB Curve and I like it alot. Simple, easy to use, just hate my carrier.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
Depends on your carrier:

Sprint - Palm Pre (wait for it)
AT&T - iPhone
Verizon - either Blackberry Bold or, if Bold isn’t out for Verizon, get the Curve. If no Blackberry, go for the LG Decoy (the bluetooth headset can attach to the back of the phone…really slick)
T-Mobile - HTC G1 because I think Android is impressive. Not perfect, but it is updated frequently and is a great step in a great direction

If you can wait for the newer iPhones (upgraded hardware) to be released, possibly mid summer or even during the Apple WWDC, then get that.

Otherwise, I think the Palm Pre is the best phone out followed by the G1[/quote]

The Palm Pre looks sick. And it’s got a wireless charger.