Best Cardio While Gaining Mass

good stuff . . there’s no reason u shouldnt make good progress. . . aswell try make it 20yards there and 20 yards return then walk/ jog lightly to the other side and repeat. . the stopping and starting does the trick your lungs wont like it tho

What do you mean 20 here 20 there walk back?

Oh and I heard you don’t do mass sets. I am a running back and I want to play next year. I also want to gain 15lbs of muscle so what I thought I should do is mass reps then go back to strength sets.

[quote]TheDudeAbides wrote:
Do you get an ocean effect? Where I live, we get a “lake” effect from Huron.[/quote]

I have a mountain effect, I’m at school in WV.

What do you mean by the 20 yards there and 20 yards return? Then stopping and starting thing?

set a cone or something 20 yards away and run to it and back. . . total 40 yards

what you mean i dont do mass sets?
train for mass?

i dont train for mass im in a weight category. strength to muscle mass ratio is my main thing . i CAN train for mass tho . . i put on about 10-15 lbs of muscle in the summer (4months) i know it sounds drastic but its mainly muscle believe it or not. . must be the restrictive diet in season that as soon as i up my calories i gain mass instantly. .