whole grain brown rice
swedish oat starch
trehalose
waxy maize
dextrose
fructose
maltodextrin
psyllium seed husk fiber

Will be about a 50/50 mix with milk protein isolate. Going to drink 3-4 scoops with milk at least once a day, obviously just looking to gain weight.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
I can pick between:

whole grain brown rice
swedish oat starch
trehalose
waxy maize
dextrose
fructose
maltodextrin
psyllium seed husk fiber

Will be about a 50/50 mix with milk protein isolate. Going to drink 3-4 scoops with milk at least once a day, obviously just looking to gain weight.[/quote]

well during the day u really wud only want psyllium seed husk fiber which is high in fiber, or the first two on the list since there both complex carbs Most of the other ones are only ideal pwo. I cudnt see the point of having wazy maize in the middle of the day for no reason haha

I hear good things about swedish oat starch, but I’ve never used it personally.

I’ve been using the SOS for a good while now. It’s very good mixed with vanilla MD and sugar free orange metamucil.

I wouldn’t order the SOS pre mixed with the protein. Order them separate and mix yourself.

[quote]Joebob wrote:
I’ve been using the SOS for a good while now. It’s very good mixed with vanilla MD and sugar free orange metamucil.

I wouldn’t order the SOS pre mixed with the protein. Order them separate and mix yourself. [/quote]

is there any reason for this?