Best Bulking Steroid

Heya all out there, im very interested in ppls opinions here…

The best bulking up and just packing on muscle size steriod on the market in your opinion?

My opinion is D-Bol

please as many responses as possible and no flaming =D

Single best in terms of noticeable results: Anadrol
But, of course, if the quality comes into question then it’s a whole different story.

For that, I’d say a combination of Tren Ace with Test Prop, unless you insist on being a single item Nazi. Then while I’d still be inclined to go with Tren Ace, I wouldn’t want to run it alone. So I’d be compelled to agree with dianabol as best when by itself.

The best bulking agent is food. Plain and simple. All the gear in the world will not help you if you are not eating right.

Thanks for replies guys keep them comming people i was wondering is there a huge difference in oral consumption and injecting? in terms of gains?

Primabolan(sp?)

Of course I wouldn’t run that alone either. Combine it with Dianabol and you’ve got one powerful combo.

I heard testosterone was pretty damn good.

At least, I would make that my first ever cycle. Is that good or bad?

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
The best bulking agent is food. Plain and simple. All the gear in the world will not help you if you are not eating right. [/quote]

Hurray for beef!

yea beef is awsome. i would say beef and test are an excelent stack with minimal negative side affects and lots of mass.

[quote]bigbad wrote:
yea beef is awsome. i would say beef and test are an excelent stack with minimal negative side affects and lots of mass.[/quote]

Hahahaha! thats an amazing response! this comment needs to be posted to the top of the newbe thread!

As DC says no eating and no lifting = no growth. But, assuming you eat like a horse its a coin toss IMO between Test and dbol. Dbol gives you that almost instant surge in weight and strength, no doubt about it. But Test is still Test.

Well this will probably stir up some debate but the most powerfull steroid is test suspension,then anadrol.

In order
anadrol
tren
sust 250
everything else is a distant second

My opinion…

Tren enanthate 400mg p/wk 19 nor
Equipoise 600mg p/wk - Increasing Apetite
Masteron Enanthate 400mg per wk - DHT
Test enanthate combined with propionate
D-BOL lower your cortisol
GH and IGF

Test.

Most retainable. Least expensive. Not liver toxic.

Tren alone will not make you huge.

Drol alone will leave you very dissapointed when you come off and makes alot of people feel like SHIT when they are on it.

TREN 1000 MG PER WEEK
ANADROL 150 PER DAY
SUST 1000 MG PER WEEK

cmon guys you got it all wrong…its all about “XYIENCE TEST” (or whatever its called) haha. Didnt you know, if you take that stuff you can look like Matt Hughes??? haha

Nothing blew my up like test. People can say what they want about the dbol bloat but I got way more water w/ test than I ever have w/ Dbol.