Best Breakfast for Lunch Buffet Pig Out

I’m going to destroy the following menu items on Thanksgiving. It’s all you can eat and all you can drink chamnpagne.

Here’s the question, what to eat for breakfast? Lunch is at noon. I don’t want to be too full, or too hungry.

In a perfect world I’d sleep until 10:30 wake up, nail She Say, shower, get dressed, undress and nail She Say again, get dressed again, drive straight to restaurant, gorge, but I don’t live in a perfect world, so I don’t see myself sleeping past 7:30.

Help me out ya big eaters !

Thanksgiving Buffet Menu
To Start

Butternut Squash and crab bisque

Mixed Greens with Honey Cider Vianigrette, frosted pecans and maytag blue cheese.

Sauteed shrimp and proscuitto in grand marnier butter sauce

Smoked Seafood Platter

Crab Crepes with tomato cream sauce

Anti pasta tray

Selection of Main Course

Roast Turkey and Gravy

Roast beed au jus

Crab Stuffed Rockfish

Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes & Wild Rice Pilaf

Green Beans, Spaghetti Squash, Roasted Zucchini Ragout, Herb Stuffing & Sausage Stuffing

Bread, Rolls & Whipped butter

Dessert

Pumpkin Pie

Pecan Pie

Chocolate Ganache Cake

Apple Crisp

Cheese Cake

Fresh Berries

All of it.

If those desserts are homemade and not store bought, I would be all over it.

I’m going to my moms. She never makes desserts from scratch. Just a couple of pumpkin pies from fucking walmart… sigh… Some of you just don’t know how good you have it with your “made from scratch” pumpkin pies and shit…

No no…what should I eat BEFORE the buffet, so that I can pack as much food in as possible AT the buffet…

Just enough to tide you over…you don’t want to be starving and just start shoveling in food and not be able to enjoy it, but you don’t want to be too full and have to pass on some of that good food!

Fruit?

How did people decide anything serious before the internet?

[quote]sen say wrote:
No no…what should I eat BEFORE the buffet[/quote]

She Say? or was that implied?

Goat! Wait, no…that’s what I’m having.

[quote]MsM wrote:
Goat! Wait, no…that’s what I’m having.[/quote]

There is no thanksgiving in Canada, and the only thing you get is my Mince Man Meat.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
MsM wrote:
Goat! Wait, no…that’s what I’m having.

There is no thanksgiving in Canada, and the only thing you get is my Mince Man Meat.[/quote]

Well, there would be if I had man meat.

There is your answer, sen say…meat pie!

MsM what is the deal with you? You’re smoking and single? What is it about you that drives men away other than the hidden penii (yes both of them).

What you have to do is

Meal 1: Traditional Breakfast (eggs, bacon, etc)

Meal 2: Cold foods (smoked salmon, seafood, pickled stuff)

Meal 3: traditional dinner (meat, veggies, etc)

Meal 4: The tastiest, greasiest, most rich foods you can find (i.e. a plate of bacon)

I say band she say, have some eggs and oatmeal, band she say again and you should be good to eat a cow if need be

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Sen, I’d go with whey protein shakes for breakfast. Nothing makes me hungrier.[/quote]

Cereal is the same for me. It super-charges my appetite.

Are you going to work out beforehand Sen Say? If it were me I’d make sure to get some cardio in.

God, I love Thanksgiving. I’ll do a long morning run and then maybe have three eggs and a slice of wheat toast. That should tide me over until it’s time to start picking at food while we cook.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
Are you going to work out beforehand Sen Say? If it were me I’d make sure to get some cardio in.

[/quote]

I’m going to run my sprints and go for a 2 mile walk…and bang She Say a couple times I guess…

[quote]pushharder wrote:
So you decided to pitch in and help make the stuffing, huh?[/quote]

Ha ! Where you been? Haven’t even stopped over to say ‘hi’ on my Over 35 thread…I’m hurt.